Are cuck-Hubbies Born or Made?

I have come to the conclusion I was born to be a cuck.. I wouldn't have said that in the beginning. I married my high school sweet heart. On an exchange trip with people from another state before we were married , we had a swimming party with both groups before the return trip to their state. In the locker room this bully who had his hands all over her said he was going to fuck her before the trip was over. He was standing glaring glaring at me . we were both nude and his cock was much bigger than mine. Something came up and I was unable to go. A friend of mine on the trip told me a friend of her's told him she had seen my girl friend being fucked while she was fucking another boy. Eventually, my girlfriend convinced she hadn't done it but her friend told me the two of them got fucked twice on the trip. My future wife convinced me eventually she had not fucked this guy. We went to different schools and I found out she was fucking a frat boy. She eventually convinced me that she hadn't.

We got married. A couple of years later, she had an affair with an alpha male as she put it" She didn't know a cock could be that big." She told me she loved me but I couldn't satisfy her sexually. We started swinging with an ad on a popular site. We were contacted by a nice looking younger black man with a huge cock. She came harder with him than I ever made her. He invited us to some swinger parties. On the way home from one of the parties she told me he asked her to come to his house alone. She told me she was going and she did. That was twenty years ago. Now, I clean his cum from her pussy every time she comes home.

Now as I look back, I have always been a cuck.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back