Anyone from Hungary?

Very interesting, Michelle. Not many black men there, I don't imagine. How did you develop the desire for black dick?

michelle.s said:
I grew up in Moldova, which is near Hungary. :p

Zagg said:
Very interesting, Michelle. Not many black men there, I don't imagine. How did you develop the desire for black dick?

michelle.s said:

No there was no black men there. Maybe in Chisinau but not where I grew up.

It is kinda complicated how I came to love them. My Dad is half Polish and half Belgian and grew up in England. He met my mom while on a business trip to Moldova and they quickly got married. I was born in 1991 so at the time Moldova was just getting independence from the Soviet Union. It was a messy time and my mom had trouble getting the needed papers for immigration. Eventually she just kept putting it off.

Long story short, we finally left Moldova for Belgium when I was 12 and ended up where I live now when I was 16. The neighborhood is mostly black, my high school was mostly black, and I just found that I loved them.

michelle.s said:
Zagg said:

michelle.s said:

It is kinda complicated how I came to love them. My Dad is half Polish and half Belgian and grew up in England. He met my mom while on a business trip to Moldova and they quickly got married. I was born in 1991 so at the time Moldova was just getting independence from the Soviet Union. It was a messy time and my mom had trouble getting the needed papers for immigration. Eventually she just kept putting it off.

Long story short, we finally left Moldova for Belgium when I was 12 and ended up where I live now when I was 16. The neighborhood is mostly black, my high school was mostly black, and I just found that I loved them.

How lucky can one white girl get....all that swinging black dick?

Thanks for your story, Michelle. I know enough about Belgium to know that there are a lot of blacks there. I'm glad to know that you're able to satisfy your needs.

michelle.s said:
Zagg said:

michelle.s said:

Zagg said:
Thanks for your story, Michelle. I know enough about Belgium to know that there are a lot of blacks there. I'm glad to know that you're able to satisfy your needs.

michelle.s said:
Zagg said:

michelle.s said:

No I only lived in Belgium for a year. My entire family then moved to the US. I rewrote that last sentence a couple of times and I guess I thought I put that in and didn't. I currently live in Michigan most of the time.

We're almost neighbors, then, Michelle. I visit Michigan a couple of times a year, as I have family there. I hope you're in one of the areas with a lot of blacks.

michelle.s said:
Zagg said:

michelle.s said:
Zagg said:

michelle.s said:

No I only lived in Belgium for a year. My entire family then moved to the US. I rewrote that last sentence a couple of times and I guess I thought I put that in and didn't. I currently live in Michigan most of the time.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back