Any other size freaks?

sizehungryslut

Hi there. I am looking for anyone else who loves size as much as me. The reason I am on this forum is I dream of niggers having these HUGE HUGE monster sized cocks. Like you see in some interracial cartoons where its really big. If anyone else loves these over sized black cocks please feel free to message me on here or message me anytime on AIM or yahoo. I am always looking for other people to chat with that can keep up with my imagination.

It's scientific fact!

Here's a link to a study proving that women prefer big dicks (who knew?). Which means, of course, we white men lose out again to Black Men.

Link:

Link Removed

sizehungryslut said:
Hi there. I am looking for anyone else who loves size as much as me. The reason I am on this forum is I dream of niggers having these HUGE HUGE monster sized cocks. Like you see in some interracial cartoons where its really big. If anyone else loves these over sized black cocks please feel free to message me on here or message me anytime on AIM or yahoo. I am always looking for other people to chat with that can keep up with my imagination.

Let's see some of your pictures with a big black dick in your mouth.

P.S. Here is a captioned picture someone else posted here of a gorgeous black dick. It deserves a second look.

Attachments

• Ellie Learns.jpg
    Ellie Learns.jpg
    277.5 KB · Views: 102
Glad to see some people responding, but I don't mean realistic sizes, I am looking for anyone else who imagines black having these beyond huge gigantic monster dicks.

Attachments

• first blk cock.jpg
    first blk cock.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 55
Link Removed

White Pussy was made to take anything the Black Male can hit it with. No matter the size, Black is ALWAYS the perfect fit!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back