Ann Coulter

vera

Can anyone tell me why sexy, beautiful Ann Coulter is not on the arm of a black? I know her media schtick is to come across as a hater but man alive, underneath that hater veneer is one hot chick... Her long blond hair and fair skin up against a muscular black man would be a treat for the eyes.

Wow.... I didn't know that....I stand corrected... Can't understand why she's not still dating blacks. Maybe Jimmie fucks like a white guy.....lol

Maybe they stopped fuckin' cuz every time that black busted a nut he yelled DY-NO-MIIIIIIIIITE!!;D

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

Walker in "Good Times"

Link Removed

Link Removed

This is one ugly ass cracker.If you a black man that's gonna fuck a white woman get you a good looking one atleast.I know I want the best,top shelf bitches.

Sorry Sirjackalot but I do think she's hot... as a bi woman myself, I am very much attracted to Ann. I have every confidence that underneath her conservative hater veneer, she is both a black-lover and rug-muncher.... To me and the niggers she's hot, to you, maybe not so much.

vera said:
I have every confidence that underneath her conservative hater veneer, she is both a black-lover and rug-muncher.... to me and the niggers she's hot . . . .

What's the difference between a triscuit and a lesbian? A triscuit is a snack cracker, and a lesbian is a crack snacker :D I don't find Coulter to be particularly attractive or unattractive. She's just kind of average. I would fuck her in the ass though . . . due to her racist ways . . . yes, you can date niggas and still be a racist. Humans are complicated beings!

vera said:
Sorry Sirjackalot but I do think she's hot... as a bi woman myself, I am very much attracted to Ann. I have every confidence that underneath her conservative hater veneer, she is both a black-lover and rug-muncher.... To me and the niggers she's hot, to you, maybe not so much.

yep totally agree with this 1000%

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back