AFRICENIZED In DAKAR...MY FUTUR AFRICAN TRIP, need your help!

xxtase

Mistress Paris, BBC SLUT & PROUD
Real Person
Hello Black lords and my friends whites bois!

this is a REAL and TRUE situation, really need your helps guys, so please pay attention!

as many of you knows me, i always be a bi boy, anyway with all this IR mania, i can't get enoghh losing my manhood and my desire for pussies since the last years..
can't even fucked my ex wife properly, now i switch between girls and black diks, can't be with a guy! i mean everybody here knows what iam talking about, im a BBC Worshiper, and a Black ONLY SLUT,
but still think that i have to live and love a women..i know it's crazy!

here is the situation, i knew an oldman, a white man on a bear chat website, and we both love interracial, he craves watching my ass being blacked, he travel a lot to africa, and that is his proposal:

he propose me to go with him to DAKAR ( SENEGAL) and pass 1 month wth him there, he is top, so he enjoy fucking black asses, but want me to serve all the black guys i want there,
one moth of real white submission in the heart of AFRICA!! do you imagine!!!!!

and...he will pay my flight ( i live in paris )
my food, everything, will buy me jewels, women stuff, cause he want me in CD ( i love that by the way)
and he will pay me 500 euros per week!!!!!!!

do you imagine this???? get payed to serve hung african black males???? its just a dream
and the think is that i know the guy since years, so he is really serious, last time he took with him another white boi...

i know everybody are saying : COm on!! GO!!!! lol

but i swear, not so imple when its coms to real life, when you know that this trip will change you forever for a whore, a slut,
i have to say goodby to all iv knowen...do you understrabd ??? why im i afraid, yeah i loive BBC i worship and this is just amazing..but i will be not anymore me...
im afraidf, and so so excited i can't sleep, sould or not do this? and also im afraid from SIDA and other stuff there, in AFRICA SIDA is killing!!! and dont know if i can handle all the boys, gangbangs etc...

the oldman wanted me breeded by those niggers, and im afraid he force me to do it raw....

im here to answer your questions.. please help!

your lovely friend
xxtase

hello extase
i think you re french like me
i know senegal very much i can give you some important advices before you come
you can contact me in private message
i wait for your news
:)

chris thanks a lot ur so sweet, ill be happy to chat with u on msn also! get on me annoncesdz@hotmail.com!!

cheers hun!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back