Advice for a Shy Wife

Shy_Wife said:
I really don't have much new to update. I am surprised how easily hubby accepted my preoccupation with my new toy. He did at one point say he was concerned that I seemed to like it better than him. The next few times we had sex we didn't use it and I didn't bring up any ir stuff. I made sure to act disinterested, some of the suggestions people sent to me were to always appear bored during sex unless ir was involved. I found he seemed to get more aroused when I threatened to get my toy if he didn't satisfy me. It seemed if I got him excited with a little foreplay, then suggested I might not be satisfied with his performance, I could assure he would get off quickly. While it left me unsatisfied it allowed me to defend having the toy. It seems he is now often the one suggesting using it, and he admits he likes how turned on I get. The teasing about his performance is also becoming more common and I have even caught him bringing it up sometimes.

Also I don't think the 3some thing with Kim is happening. She felt her bf Ben wasn't too keen on the idea of us with my husband. She did say anytime I was interested in something with her & Ben he had no problem with that, go figure, huh? Maybe the suggestion of just getting us all together for some drinks and us girls start acting frisky and just see where things lead would work. I'm not too good at starting things like that but maybe Kim can help get the ball rolling. We'll see how things go, but that's about all that's new with me.

But is it really an act or are you less interested in his cock and more interested in your Black toy or the promise of a real BBC?

Shy_Wife said:
I really don't have much new to update. I am surprised how easily hubby accepted my preoccupation with my new toy. He did at one point say he was concerned that I seemed to like it better than him. The next few times we had sex we didn't use it and I didn't bring up any ir stuff. I made sure to act disinterested, some of the suggestions people sent to me were to always appear bored during sex unless ir was involved. I found he seemed to get more aroused when I threatened to get my toy if he didn't satisfy me. It seemed if I got him excited with a little foreplay, then suggested I might not be satisfied with his performance, I could assure he would get off quickly. While it left me unsatisfied it allowed me to defend having the toy. It seems he is now often the one suggesting using it, and he admits he likes how turned on I get. The teasing about his performance is also becoming more common and I have even caught him bringing it up sometimes.

Also I don't think the 3some thing with Kim is happening. She felt her bf Ben wasn't too keen on the idea of us with my husband. She did say anytime I was interested in something with her & Ben he had no problem with that, go figure, huh? Maybe the suggestion of just getting us all together for some drinks and us girls start acting frisky and just see where things lead would work. I'm not too good at starting things like that but maybe Kim can help get the ball rolling. We'll see how things go, but that's about all that's new with me.

I know people would like things to move fast, but this is a good pace....eventually bring up an attractive blacky guy in a passing conversation....when with your toy, mention that you wonder how the previous mentioned black guy compares to the toy.....slow and steady wins the race...its not a sprint...

Please feel free to contribute others experiences to this thread. It's encouraging to hear others have indulged their fantasies and had enjoyable experiences. Not much new has happened with me. We did go out one night with Kim & Ben. It was a strange feeling, knowing Ben was aware of my black fantasy. I felt like every time our eyes met he knew I was wondering what his big black cock would feel like. We had a nice dinner and went to a club. Neither my husband or I are big club people but it was a more subdued older crowd kind of jazz/funk club. Kim knew my husband wouldn't dance but gave him a hard time and used it as an excuse to get Ben to dance with me. Now that we were alone Ben pretty bluntly let me know he was available whenever I was ready, and Kim was ok with it. He was so confident and sexual I was sure he knew how hot I was getting. We danced several times over the evening & during slower numbers he would fondle my breast or let his hand slide over my ass, nothing blatant, but I did nothing to discourage him. Then late in the evening, our last dance, he guided my hand down to his cock which I could feel extending down his leg. I gave him a quick stroke & squeeze but I felt like my knees were going to buckle and he almost had to catch me. I told him I needed to sit down and he seemed amused as he led me back to our table.

Ben & Kim met some other friends there and hubby & I decided to head home. Once we were in bed Roger asked if I enjoyed dancing with Ben & I told him about the touching. He said he wasn't surprised and admitted he liked knowing other men found his wife attractive. He wanted to know about me touching Ben's cock and I made a big deal about how big it felt, and it wasn't even very hard.. He made a comment about how horny I was and what Ben would have thought if he knew. While I was playing with him I kept bringing up Ben's cock & I could tell Roger was getting off on it. I was on top and when I finally let him into me I teased him that he better get me off or I would have to call Ben. I don't think he lasted more than a minute. So as usual I finished myself with my toy with hubby knowing I was fantasizing about Ben's big black cock.

Hot Damn Shy, one more night out with Kim and Ben will have your hubby's in a tizzy. I suggest you do it again and get hubby off in the car and then go back into the club and you may get what you seek.

Wow, that's incredible that you touched his BBC! You must have been so excited and nervous. What we all wouldn't give to be in your hubby's shoes!

Thanks for all the encouragement, I've just kind of been on an excitement high since our night out. I talked to Kim a few days later and she let me know Ben had enjoyed teasing me, she admitted she had shared every detail of my fantasies she knew with him. He told her he could sense my excitement/frustration and thought Roger probably got a real treat that night. She said Ben had given her everything she could handle that night. I told her Roger knew about the touching and was kind of excited by Ben's interest. I even found myself sharing how he had been too quick and I had to finish myself. I can't help thinking about Ben now knowing all this and how I'll feel the next time we see them.

I have also been getting Roger more comfortable around my toy. I've gotten him to finger me while I use it and even for him to use it on me a couple times, so he could see what its like to handle it. I've teased him with it when he goes down on me but he gets nervous whenever I get it too close to his face. But I really don't think it will be much longer before I'll be enjoying it and his tongue at the same time.

Glad to hear that things are moving along for you. Slowly perhaps, but moving nonetheless.

Shy_Wife said:
Thanks for all the encouragement, I've just kind of been on an excitement high since our night out. I talked to Kim a few days later and she let me know Ben had enjoyed teasing me, she admitted she had shared every detail of my fantasies she knew with him. He told her he could sense my excitement/frustration and thought Roger probably got a real treat that night. She said Ben had given her everything she could handle that night. I told her Roger knew about the touching and was kind of excited by Ben's interest. I even found myself sharing how he had been too quick and I had to finish myself. I can't help thinking about Ben now knowing all this and how I'll feel the next time we see them.

I have also been getting Roger more comfortable around my toy. I've gotten him to finger me while I use it and even for him to use it on me a couple times, so he could see what its like to handle it. I've teased him with it when he goes down on me but he gets nervous whenever I get it too close to his face. But I really don't think it will be much longer before I'll be enjoying it and his tongue at the same time.

I had an interesting conversation with a girl I work with named Kristen. She also bartends at a local restaurant and had mentioned Roger & I should stop by sometime. We finally made it a few weeks ago, sat in the bar and had dinner so we could chat with her. She had mentioned having a crush on one of the assistant managers there, named Anthony. I asked if he was there so we could check him out and to my surprise (though I'm not sure why it should have been a surprise) she pointed out an attractive black man. Nothing came of it that evening but it did give me a chance to gush about how sexy he looked. When Kristen was busy with other things Roger mentioned he thought I had told him Kristin had a boyfriend and I joked about keeping her options open and even got him to admit Anthony looked like he'd be a hot time in bed.

I didn't think much more about this until yesterday at work when Kristin told me she had hooked up with Anthony. No date or dinner, they just went for a drink after work one night and ended up back at her place. She described how he went all night and said at one point she found herself with her head hanging over the side of the bed and noticed the sun coming in through the blinds and realized it was the next morning. She also admitted she had to finish him with a blowjob the last time, she couldn't take anymore, and after he left she had to make a trip to the drug store to get something for the soreness. I asked if she thought this was leading to something serious and if she was still with her boyfriend (he's white), and she laughed and said she didn't see a serious relationship but was looking forward to a repeat performance, after some recovery time. She was planning to keep her boyfriend around but he wasn't getting any for a while. I joked she could have him use his tongue to soothe her though I think we both considered it would be an enjoyable option. I found her story exciting and thought I would share it. I am also looking forward to bringing it up with hubby, thinking of ways to spin it so he has to admit how sexy it is.

I've been away for a while, but it seems you are doing well in progress. I continue to wish you luck and pacing and if you would like my advice let me know.....or my help... ;-)

Shy_Wife said:
I had an interesting conversation with a girl I work with named Kristen. She also bartends at a local restaurant and had mentioned Roger & I should stop by sometime. We finally made it a few weeks ago, sat in the bar and had dinner so we could chat with her. She had mentioned having a crush on one of the assistant managers there, named Anthony. I asked if he was there so we could check him out and to my surprise (though I'm not sure why it should have been a surprise) she pointed out an attractive black man. Nothing came of it that evening but it did give me a chance to gush about how sexy he looked. When Kristen was busy with other things Roger mentioned he thought I had told him Kristin had a boyfriend and I joked about keeping her options open and even got him to admit Anthony looked like he'd be a hot time in bed.

I didn't think much more about this until yesterday at work when Kristin told me she had hooked up with Anthony. No date or dinner, they just went for a drink after work one night and ended up back at her place. She described how he went all night and said at one point she found herself with her head hanging over the side of the bed and noticed the sun coming in through the blinds and realized it was the next morning. She also admitted she had to finish him with a blowjob the last time, she couldn't take anymore, and after he left she had to make a trip to the drug store to get something for the soreness. I asked if she thought this was leading to something serious and if she was still with her boyfriend (he's white), and she laughed and said she didn't see a serious relationship but was looking forward to a repeat performance, after some recovery time. She was planning to keep her boyfriend around but he wasn't getting any for a while. I joked she could have him use his tongue to soothe her though I think we both considered it would be an enjoyable option. I found her story exciting and thought I would share it. I am also looking forward to bringing it up with hubby, thinking of ways to spin it so he has to admit how sexy it is.

Some interesting developments lately I have been getting updates from Kristen on her affair with Anthony. She told me she has pretty much quit having sex with her white boyfriend. She said last week she went out for dinner with her boyfriend and after dinner told him she wasn't feeling too good and had him take her home. Then she called Anthony to come over and she had another night of unbelievable sex. She said she's never known any white guy that fucks like that. I must have seemed surprised she described it as fucking, but she said she didn't know what else to call it. So I had to update hubby and make a big deal about how good she said it was.

I have been getting Roger more comfortable with my black vibrator also. While it's not huge, probably less than 7", it still looks imposing next to my husbands white dick. I have also found it is better to not allow him to get off too quickly. He seems to get really turned on when I tease him about being interested in other men and I could usually get him to cum pretty quicly. I could then use this as an excuse to indulge myself with my vibrator and fantasize about a black lover who would be able to satisfy my dark desires. Now that he seems to have accepted my preference for my toy I no longer need to make his pleasure seem more important. In fact he often lost interest after he was done so by making him wait I can keep him more involved in the fantasy. Last time I used my vibrator I was able to get him to lick me while I used the vibrator on myself. I started out alternating with the vibrator and having him lick me, then as I got close I held his head in place and used the vibrator. He didn't resist and sensing how close I was kept using his tongue while I came on my black toy. After I finished I saw he had also been stroking himself and had also cum. I brushed the vibrator through the puddle he left and brought it to my lips and licked the residue from the tip. I have never let my husband cum in my mouth or swallowed his cum but wanted him to know I would for a black lover. I tried to pull him close and kiss him but he pulled away. I teased him with the toy but he backed off even more and I knew he was done fior that night. I'll let everyone know how things progress.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back