A MUST SEE

hughgrection2009

I just love this picture, it gets me so excited and hard. I would love to know the story behind it, and to have more pics. Lets see what story is going through your mind when you see this picture. It definitly supports the fact that a picture is worth a thousand words.

Link Removed

This is actually my picture. That is my friend Emily! lol She has been fucking black boys since she was in middle school!! lol Here is another couple of pics of her. She is a crazy and wild little bitch....I can remember my Mom commenting on how much trouble Emily's Mom had controling her!!! ;)

Link Removed

Link Removed

Wow Emily is a beautifull Young Princess! i wonder if she knows how many whitebois are jerking off in worship of Her and thinking of Her with BBC

What is around her mouth? Cum or piercings?

hughgrection2009 said:
I just love this picture, it gets me so excited and hard. I would love to know the story behind it, and to have more pics. Lets see what story is going through your mind when you see this picture. It definitly supports the fact that a picture is worth a thousand words.

Link Removed

To set the record straight.... I know her very very well and that is a gift from Tony(who I know personally too) on her mouth. Its definitely not a piercing! ;) lol I am friends with her older sister and she nearly freaked out when i showed her this pic!!

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. ;D

bethh213 said:
To set the record straight.... I know her very very well and that is a gift from Tony(who I know personally too) on her mouth. Its definitely not a piercing! ;) lol I am friends with her older sister and she nearly freaked out when i showed her this pic!!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back