46 y.o. white woman looking to chat and cyber

niggerbitch

hi. I'm new on here and so far I really like what I see. I'd like to see more! ;) For starters, I'd love a black man to chat with and perhaps to cyber with. How does this sound to you?

I send you a message on yahoo. I am 27 year old black male, looking for a girl who wants to learn what its like to be submissive to a black stud. hope to hear from you soon.

James

thank you for the nice comment Zag. and Jamal - I have shaved - Just for you! Smooth as can be. mmmm If you wanna see it, let's get together on Yahoo chat ;)

[size=11pt]Why don't you post a picture of it on here for all of the brothers and these poor white bois to see?

niggerbitch said:
thank you for the nice comment Zag. and Jamal - I have shaved - Just for you! Smooth as can be. mmmm If you wanna see it, let's get together on Yahoo chat ;)

had a nice time on yahoo messenger with BigDicknNggerAnimal tonight. Thanks Dre you were fabulous! and that is one monster dick you have! now, who else wants to see me shaved ? ;)

your welcome bitch, had her cuming all over her self spreding her ass cheeks & everything she is a true black dick loving bitch. who also puts black dick before her own husben witch i love feel free to use my white bitch just remeber i own her white ass but lucky i like to share.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back