Youth

uselesswimp

Back when I was 18 another dumb whiteboy and me went out to a club. We had seen all the teen movies and thought women were as dumb in real life.

So when we got there we latched on to a couple of older women. They weren’t that old. Mid thirties at most but to us they were Mrs. Robinsons. We tried to chat them up. In our heads we were making great progress and even went as far as discussing which one we wanted and which we’d let the other have. I had decided that I wanted the slender one with the nice legs and he would have the shorter one with the bigger tits. Our little penises were getting erect at the prospect.

The reality of what was happening was that two women were letting a couple of silly boys buy them drinks. They chatted to each other while throwing us the occasional bone to make us think we had a chance.

The fact they had not told us to get lost yet meant for us that we were in. Then after midnight things changed. At about 12.15 a man, a black man walked up to our table. He paid us no mind. He began chatting to our women. Their demeanour changed. The way they held themselves and the way they paid attention to him was so different to the way they talked with us.

He was no older than us but he was a man and they knew that, as certain as they knew we were not men. They listened to him, laughed at the things he said and even they way they stood, showing off their feminine attributes was different. Where as we were desperate to impress them, he was cool knowing instinctively he had something they desired. The women ignored us, but with him they went out their way to show their appreciation of him and their desire for his company.

We stood there for five minutes hoping this spell would be broken but we realised quickly that it would not so we slunk away. None of the three of them noticed our going. We weren’t alone. Several other whiteboys had had their hopes dashed in the last hour, since the black men had arrived.

We drank bitterly for the next hour and got outside just in time to see the black man getting in a cab with the two women we thought we ‘were in with’. We learnt a lesson that night. Its not how you start, it’s how you finish; and it doesn’t matter how much head start a boy gets a man will beat him every time. We went home to wank and dream of better days while he went and fucked the pair of them. The other lesson of the night was a woman would sooner share a man than have a boy to herself.

That must have been quite an eye-opening experience for you and your friend. I'll bet both of you spent a lot of time after that day thinking about that moment, wondering how it happened.

You learned the lesson at a fairly low price. Only a little ego fracture after an hour or so chatting them up at a bar. And apparently you were perceptive enough to draw a significant lesson from the experience.

tomascini said:
That must have been quite an eye-opening experience for you and your friend. I'll bet both of you spent a lot of time after that day thinking about that moment, wondering how it happened.

I did. Particularly imagining him fucking them while i played with my small thing in what suddenly felt very like a boy's bedroom.

I did. Particularly imagining him fucking them while i played with my small thing in what suddenly felt very like a boy's bedroom.
[/quote]

Would you have wished they'd invited you and your buddy to come over and watch them have fun? Maybe afterwards, the girls might have given you both dibs to clean them afterwards.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back