YOUNG WHORES FOR DADDIES

sdmwc4blk

Helen_S,

You are so right. white boys need to do their duty to Black Men, it is never too early. my regret is i learned about so late in life.

Helen_S said:
Yes white boys should serve black with white girls :)

I took my first BBC when I was in my late 30s and never turn back from then . I am still getting lots of back cocks and black seeds . They are so awesome. I have never regretted having submitting to black guys.
Julie
Link Removed

nuances4

what is good for gooses is good for ganders
don't forget that young sluts..
Link RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink Removed

:-*

Yes girls once you have tasted black cocks and have their seeds injected into your horny pussies you will want MORE and MORE just as I do.
Julie
Link Removed

nuances4

what is good for gooses is good for ganders
Those two photos remind me of a time long ago when I had the pleasure to serve as a fem-boy to a bi black guy and his white girlfriend. I didn't take any hormones or get any implants. Just a longer hair style, feminine cloths and make up, in particular lipstick, did the job just fine.
that give the best whores

Attachments

nikitashubby

Slavetoebony said:
Those two photos remind me of a time long ago when I had the pleasure to serve as a fem-boy to a bi black guy and his white girlfriend. I didn't take any hormones or get any implants. Just a longer hair style, feminine cloths and make up, in particular lipstick, did the job just fine.
I've been following your stuff for years off of here and all the other sites. I'd like to chat sometime. USA Pacific time zone.

Came across this cutie femboy elsewhere on the net. I am sure that sweet fem-mouth is a little paradise for black cocks.

Attachments

cyberking001

older bi-guy would love to orally worship bbc :-))
black cock is fucking HOTTT ... but those cute white girly-boys
are fucking HOTTT too... and they have beautiful white girly-boy
clitties that need attention from daddys hot mouth ... love to suck
their white clittys while they get fucked by black cock ... then both
of the cocks-- black and white -- can explode all over my face :)))

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.