Whiteboy Beatdown....

Slavetoebony said:
"........and maybe he forces him to suck his black cock as well....."

It's not complete until that happens. That's to make sure the white understands his place fully!

we need to be reminded of our place in modern society
The Black Man has the Right to demonstrate his superiority at any time
white girls feel the need to see justice done - the fact is it turns them on
http://marylandwhiteboys.blogspot.com/

Link Removed

Link Removed

..because it turns her on....
Link Removed

these are so good Vanilla

i think i might have to try this tactic

whitebois arent allowed to say black.

it gets my hot knowing that the boi who bought me my last drink will be outside getting a beating by the same guys who will be fucking me later on... and the boi didnt even say black... lol

will have to do this tonight!

being a whiteboi is pathetic - but we have to accept it i guess
Link Removed

2 white guys sitting in the corner

i was with 3 girls and 6 black guys

i let them all know the guys were complaining that all the niggers get all the white girls

they didnt like that

so they went over and threw them outside

later on when i was sucking on one of their black cocks i asked them what they did

he said the white bois were abit bloodied up.

got me so hot

any ideas what to do next time?

Sasha said:

i let them all know the guys were complaining that all the niggers get all the white girls

they didnt like that

later on when i was sucking on one of their black cocks i asked them what they did

got me so hot

You might want to just tease a whiteboy, get him thinking he might get some, maybe even get him to take it out, then laugh at him - thats always good.
Then there is always just blurting out in a crowd - "Oh my God you're so racist!" I cant believe you used that word!"
you dont even have to know the whiteboy, just do it. Especialy if he looks like he thinks hes cool!

Sasha said:

they didnt like that

got me so hot

You are a brilliant white girl! I am amazed at your understanding of the future of white males.
Regarding this issue, I am among those who like to watch the mistreatment of white guys, and after that to serve black man with all my holes

its the only way white bois turn me on

when they are being mistreated

for doing nothing

other than being white and having stupid stumpy clits.

gets me so hot knowing that i am getting fucked by the guys who beat them up

I am a white little male piggy and i think that all white males should serve blacks as the superior they are,and if they like the white should even be castered ,they dont cant do other the pee with it anyway

You are right in serving....but anyway i dont want to be castrated...girls like my size even if im white;)

Sasha said:

for doing nothing

It gets us hot knowing that you get hot at the thought of us being slapped down by big dicked black men. I think that it would be hot to be tied down and slapped, not brutally beaten but just tauntingly
slapped so that it stings and being powerless to do anything, by a big dicked black guy while a hot white chick is ferociously sucking off his massive cock. I used to jerk off thinking about that and wishing that one of my ex-girlfriends coerced me into that position. Why it turns me on I have no idea but it makes me so hot.

Slave0666 said:
Sasha said:

for doing nothing

It gets us hot knowing that you get hot at the thought of us being slapped down by big dicked black men. I think that it would be hot to be tied down and slapped, not brutally beaten but just tauntingly
slapped so that it stings and being powerless to do anything, by a big dicked black guy while a hot white chick is ferociously sucking off his massive cock. I used to jerk off thinking about that and wishing that one of my ex-girlfriends coerced me into that position. Why it turns me on I have no idea but it makes me so hot.

I can share your view, feel the same

Slave0666 said:

The only thing that would make it hotter would be if he f...d you to lick her cunt and his cock clean after he was done fucking her.
will :p

willsrvu said:
Slave0666 said:

The only thing that would make it hotter would be if he f...d you to lick her cunt and his cock clean after he was done fucking her.
will :p

Oh fuck yes!
He would eventually turn on me and say, "ok white bitch, now it's your turn! Let's
see if you can do it as good as my girl just did it. Your little dick white mouth is about to know what a real mans dick is like. And you better do a good job or I'm gonna sla the mother fuckin shit out of you and make you cry like the bitch you are!" As his cock comes nearer I look to my gf (now his gf)
to see if she will help but she is too excited and turned on by it to the point of being paralyzed. Then I give in and hungrily try to swallow his cock like the pathetic wimp whiteboy that I am.
In my mind the role of the black guy is usually Byron Long.

my experience
on my knees sucking His cock
I put my hands on it and he slapped me - not to bruttally, but rough
"NO HANDS boy"
So I kept sucking, pumping his long Black shaft with my white mouth - like a good whiteboy I thought
SLAP!
"Fuckin' look at me boy! Keep your faggot eyes on me"
I had to maintain eye contact or suffer the consequences - like I said, not brutal, but wuath authority!
He cam in my mouth, and I dripped in my pants

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back