Whiteboy Beatdown....

little t said:
What happened to these Blog spots and why do they keep getting shut down? Is there any to replace them?

Blogspot is owned by Google. In fact you give Google rights to everything posted on "your" blogspot blog. And they can pull the plug on you at anytime.You need to get your own domain name and a hosting company (preferably offshore from the USA) to protect your content. Everything is really cheap now (although not free, like blogspot).

As an afterthought, Google's pushbutton access to delete your account is exactly like the Obamacare requirement that the IRS will have access to your bank account (for what I still can't figure out). When you go to the ATM and it says your account is ZERO, all the bank will do is refer you to the IRS. Then to whom are you going to complain? Just like Google...good luck with that.

It would be better if you left out the political crap that isn't true. Someone may belive it.

bethh213 said:
I don't consider myself a violent person but there is nothing that I can think of that turns me on like like seeing a cute black guy beating down a white boy!! I have personally caused several white boys to get their ass stomped. I love it seeing a so-called tough looking cowboy type redneck bruised and bloody from getting his dumb ass humiliated by a gorgeous black GOD! Believe me, the part of the country I come from there are plenty of stupid redneck white bitch bois. ;D
It served the whiteys right. I accepted my inferiority to Black Men after a hard beat down by a Black Man who was much younger and even shorter than me. Writhing in dust, crying with pain and begging Him for mercy was very humiliating, yet i must admit that if there had been you mocking and teasing me and encouraging the Black Man to hit me harder the lesson would have had even bigger impact on my spirit and fake white pride.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back