Votes: 20 11.8%
  • BBC Domination of your white husband

Votes: 44 25.9%
  • BBC live-in boyfriend.

Votes: 24 14.1%
  • Other (Please describe)

Votes: 12 7.1%

• Total voters
I would like to see a smorgasboard of naked black men standing at attention. Their muscle ripped bodies glistening in the sunlight. I get to walk up and inspect each potential lover seeing how they kiss, how they feel next to me, and how hard I can make their cocks. After a full inspection I would pick out 4 and bring them back with me to my hotel room and we would party all night long. I would be the guest of honor at my own gang bang.

Live-in bf. No doubt. He and I would sleep in the master bed and hubby in the guest room. Locking the door and making him listen to us through the walls. Yum.

I like Amy's idea, too.

nikki said:
Live-in bf. No doubt. He and I would sleep in the master bed and hubby in the guest room. Locking the door and making him listen to us through the walls. Yum.

I like Amy's idea, too.

You described my life ... other than i get to serve some. Hope you can have your fantasy ... it is rewarding.

curiouscraig45 said:
You described my life ... other than i get to serve some. Hope you can have your fantasy ... it is rewarding.

OMG! Omg! It's happening!

Things are moving so fast! My bf's apt lease is up at the end of the month. Instead of getting a new place, I begged him to live with us. He's going to do it!! Soooooo excited!! :D

We're telling neighbors and friends he is renting a room with us. Wink, wink.

:D

Omg I can't wait!! We started moving some of hub's stuff into the other room today!!

Happier than I have ever been!! Omg, the last month of my life has been the best month ever!! :D

Wow! I still can't believe it's happening. I pinch myself sometimes.

Sorry I haven't been around as much. I've been a little busy. ;)

Funny, my girlfriends and I were just talking about this the other day.

I'm lucky enough to have had several Masters in my time who have generally made most of my fantasies into reality one way or another.
The one fantasy that I haven't yet done and can't get out of my head is where my hubby (on Master's orders) drives me to a prison to pick up a guy who has just gotten released.
In my mind, the guy is a heavy set Black guy, bald, full of tats and has a "don't give a fuck" attitude.
He climbs in the backseat with me and when He asks my guy who I am, he tells Him (as instructed) that I'm a welcome home present from His crew, a little something to dump all that pent-up cum in and get rid of all that stress.
Needless to say, we never make it back to His crib, He's so hot and horny that He tells hubby to pull over somewhere quiet while He works me over.
I can only imagine how those first squirts of hot cum would feel as He fucks me like I was a rag doll.
His big powerful hands all over my body - all I could do was submit and all hubby could do was watch as this Man was breeding me like some wild animal.

I get wet just thinking about it . . . .

I want a BBC gangbang with at least 15 guys, one after the other to pull out and shoot their cum all over my pussy and clit

Something about watching a bull push around your husband that really turns me on. My husband is tall and big so its hard to find a man that can put him in his place....a girl can dream tho, right! :D

My marriage isn't going that great, and it would be uplifitng to see my husband humiliated as I am taken by a black man.
Try my Indian dick for your unsatisfying pussy

Attachments

• IMG-20220305-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20220305-WA0005.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG-20220304-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20220304-WA0000.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 1

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back