White boi's Gift to Black Master/black bull this Season

tomascini

To every cuck hubby or couple in here that desires to be 'Black-Owned', or already is, what would be the idea gift or means of servitude to show your submission to your Black Master or black bull this Christmas season?

Master SHANGO.

I'm a little old-fashioned maybe, but if my girlfriend were Black Owned, I would want to do something thoughtful, such as getting her a nice outfit that shows our complete submission to Him, and maybe a vacation for the two of them to somewhere nice. Perhaps a ski lodge, a lakeside retreat, or something. I'd want them to have the opportunity to do something together so that my girlfriend knows she can be open about her submission as well, and so that He knows that we belong to Him completely.

It doesn't have to be a very long vacation, or be anywhere exotic. Just enough so that everyone involved knows where we stand, and can enjoy one another's roles.

CompliantWhiteBoy said:
I'm a little old-fashioned maybe, but if my girlfriend were Black Owned, I would want to do something thoughtful, such as getting her a nice outfit that shows our complete submission to Him, and maybe a vacation for the two of them to somewhere nice. Perhaps a ski lodge, a lakeside retreat, or something. I'd want them to have the opportunity to do something together so that my girlfriend knows she can be open about her submission as well, and so that He knows that we belong to Him completely.

It doesn't have to be a very long vacation, or be anywhere exotic. Just enough so that everyone involved knows where we stand, and can enjoy one another's roles.

You haven't convinced your girlfriend yet to acceprt this?

Sorry if I'm being dim. I shouldn't waste time finding a girlfriend, or I shouldn't tarry convincing her to go black?

The way I think of it, if I can convince a girl who would otherwise date white boys to go black, then that's a plus, even if the relationship doesn't last.

And, eventually, we can share beautiful moments such as finding a good gift for our Black Master.

CompliantWhiteBoy said:
Sorry if I'm being dim. I shouldn't waste time finding a girlfriend, or I shouldn't tarry convincing her to go black?

The way I think of it, if I can convince a girl who would otherwise date white boys to go black, then that's a plus, even if the relationship doesn't last.

And, eventually, we can share beautiful moments such as finding a good gift for our Black Master.

Forgive my previous words, they were meant for someone else.

yes, I like it that you already have in mind what you'd want and desire. It'll be easy that way for you to get your girl entrenched in the lifestyle.

Tell me how much you'd love to submit yourself and her?

A new sexy outfit for her, maybe red top to show off her pale skin with a deep V neck short black skirt, stockings and garter belt, with 4 inch heels. She would wear that for her boyfriend. Letting him I know i bought for her so she could wear it for Him. They would be watching me in my maids outfit making their dinner as they drink wine and make out. Ordering me to bring more wine and appitizers as they need. Then I would serve them dinner and clean up the dining room and kitchen as they go to our bedroom and make love. When I am finished with my chores I would go wait outside the bedroom door to wait to be summoned to do the rest of my clean up duties in the bedroom. If I am really lucky I might get to enjoy Master's BBC as they both humiliate me and my tiny cocklet. Naturally I would get to re-clean master cock and then leave the room and stand outside and listen to them make love for the rest of the night. Listen to my wife praise him for his huge cock and how good it feels and how tiny mine is and how glad she found him! I hope they would enjoy my present!

tomascini said:

yes, I like it that you already have in mind what you'd want and desire. It'll be easy that way for you to get your girl entrenched in the lifestyle.

I'm glad you approve, and when the time comes I will be happy and honored to submit alongside a girlfriend who recognizes that whites are inferior. I will beam with joy as she pleasures our Black Master, happy that she understands his place in our lives, and that she knows I will love her all the more in our new lifestyle. It will make me especially happy to pamper her and serve him by helping her please him better, and giving her opportunities to show our mutual submission.

I would very much love that.

CompliantWhiteBoy said:
tomascini said:

I'm glad you approve, and when the time comes I will be happy and honored to submit alongside a girlfriend who recognizes that whites are inferior. I will beam with joy as she pleasures our Black Master, happy that she understands his place in our lives, and that she knows I will love her all the more in our new lifestyle. It will make me especially happy to pamper her and serve him by helping her please him better, and giving her opportunities to show our mutual submission.

I would very much love that.

KNow too that while she's being submissive, you too need to show your own submissiveness as well to your Master. Know that it's both of you serving him, not just her.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back