White Boi looking to lick black ass and suck black cock wiltshire area uk

konga1

Im 28 years old,marred.I need to have a black guy who i can suck his dick or lick his ass,when ever he needs it.I am very descrete,no one will ever know.
I live around the wiltshire/hants area.
I would love to make this a regular thing.
Also as my wife doesnt know my secret(sucking dick /licking ass),but she does no i would love to see her with a black man,and she is up for a meet.
So if anyone wants a secret drink with me we could discuss meeting my wife.

Wife is 26 years old,size 16, big booty very dirty minded

email me

konga1 said:
Im 28 years old,marred.I need to have a black guy who i can suck his dick or lick his ass,when ever he needs it.I am very descrete,no one will ever know.
I live around the wiltshire/hants area.
I would love to make this a regular thing.
Also as my wife doesnt know my secret(sucking dick /licking ass),but she does no i would love to see her with a black man,and she is up for a meet.
So if anyone wants a secret drink with me we could discuss meeting my wife.

Wife is 26 years old,size 16, big booty very dirty minded

email me

Good luck, hope you find what you lookin for

It will never happen,i want it so badly,i just cant believe any black men out their wouldnt want a white bois tongues up their ass

konga1 said:
It will never happen,i want it so badly,i just cant believe any black men out their wouldnt want a white bois tongues up their ass

They like willing whitebois and make you feel you are inferior.

that is what i want.
I want them to look down on me,call me a faggot,white trash,what ever they like.
In a few years all us white people will be doing this,i dont care what they say every white person want to see their wife get fucked by a real man.
I want to suck and lick a black mans ass so bad.

Come on their must be some one in the southampton area

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back