Where white boys should cum

E

esben

Inspired by the "Where to Cum?" discusion.

Black men ofcause should cum whereever they feel like, but what about us whitees, where and how should we cum?

in a jar so that BBC's can use it as lubricant for fucking asses, or pussies if it ever came to that

well... several ideas come to my mind....

1) why jacking off? noone needs our little amount of slime, so why not staying chaste?

2) wank off directly into the toilet. its a proper place for it.

3) spill it on the floor and lick it up. good for white pigs

good once

neverinside said:
well... several ideas come to my mind....

1) why jacking off? noone needs our little amount of slime, so why not staying chaste?

2) wank off directly into the toilet. its a proper place for it.

3) spill it on the floor and lick it up. good for white pigs

We shouldn't ever come, it's not necessary and any time selfishly pleasing ourselves could be better spent worshipping our owners.

i only get to cum when and where my Master says! There had better not be any cheating or there is hell to pay.

My wife releases me from my cage once a fortnight, where im then told to jerk off into a tumbler glass. Wifes master then places it in the microwave , daughter presses start, my watery thin cum is boiled. Im then told to wash cock(clit), and then caged again for another fortnight. THIS IS HOW MASTER WANTS THINGS DONE.

Hubby gets on his back and lifts his ass up in the air so his little dick is pointing down, then spurts it all over his face and into his open mouth

That sounds pretty humiliating.

sheryl said:
Hubby gets on his back and lifts his ass up in the air so his little dick is pointing down, then spurts it all over his face and into his open mouth

Us whitebois should cum wherever a Goddess wishes. i have a few Humiliatrixes on yahoo messenger so i usually ask one of them permission to jerk and then ask them how they wish me to cum that day.

From Time to Time i cum in a condom while m wife is with her lover. When she returns home i clean her holes which are full with her bulls cum. When i am done she asks
ME if i have filled a condom with my sperm. And then she makes me eat my own cum Out of the condom. But to be honest: her bulls cum tastes so much better.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back