ways for a slave white boy to publically show his respect for black men/women?

anyone have any suggestions on how this submissive cock sucker white boy can humiliate/degrade/etc himself online (no face shown), find a really cruel person who truly enjoys using me like a toy to laugh at, etc.

i am looking locally for a black man or woman to serve as much as they will let me. it is harder than it should be to find people who are selfish, verbally abusive, cruel, bossy, mean haha. so how can this faggot inferior white boy show he knows his place online?

or just good general online advice to be as perverted and nasty of a white slave boy as possible! good links?

why isnt there a place for white boys to find superiors who need random internet tasks done for them. so many underutilized white slaves online

fil[img]
e:///C:/Users/John/Pictures/jack_of_spades_necklace.jpgimg]

Get a JOS tattoo. Black Spade back-ground with a lower-case j in the middle. It's like the QOS except it has a small j in the center,
get a jOS necklace. Place Tattoo some place noticeable. Or get "I LOVE BBC" necklace or tattoo.
You can get JoS temp. tattoos. :-* :-* ;)

A tattoo would be a pretty big step. I need someone who enjoys making me do stupid things for their entertainment on cam, some sort of online service slave, public announcement of my inferiority wherever they want online? some ideas

Well, im a cracker faggot slave owned by a black man. Im abused a lot. Im used and abused in public. Last week i was put in front of a corner store in the black part of the city. I was stripped down to my bra and panties. Put on my knees and had to kiss everyones feet going in and out of the store. Im nys its now very normal to see white faggot slaves being used and abused all over ny. My girlfriend, well ex girl now. But she is also owned. I. Not alowed to touch her no more. I have boobs now, i even have to wear a bra. I have a tat on my ass cheek, black owned, jack of spades above my pink clit and on my neck. I have sucked cock in walmart before and have been bent over and fucked in walmart to. Ive sucked cocks in parking lots in broad day light. I was gang banged by 30 to 40 black superior kings. Just give in. Let them do whatever they want. If your from texas i would be carefull. See in nys its very normal now to see white slaves. Even h... faggots being abused in public. But becarful what you ask for. Ive been beat, stomped, spit and pissed on, r..ed, whiped, smacked and punched between the legs. You cant say no once your owned, just be ready to cry and scream a lot. I was just now fucked for my 17th time today. I am pimped out all day long. And once your owned, no more condoms, they must cum in your asspussy or down your throat. Get ready for real pain and to be a real slave faggot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220126-143143_Calculator+.jpg
    Screenshot_20220126-143143_Calculator+.jpg
    445.5 KB · Views: 4
Online sissy support in discord, reddit, tumblr, tiktok, twitter, fetlife, instagram, but I wish minecraft had a server where sissy's could do their work & chat with others.. btw: using same nick in all these

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back