Was thinking about volunteering in local prison to be closer to black cocks?

LoveInterracialSluts

I am not sure what kind of programs exist, but I was thinking what a primo place to go suck some black cock. Plus if I can help any brothers get ahead in school its a total bonus!

Ideas?

Deepends on the area and what's avaliable and your level of education. Maybe you'll qualify to be a GED tutor to BBC that's about to get out on parole. You might find what you're looking for... :-*

You need to be careful most states consider it a felony to have sex with inmates, it is covered in the 2000 PREA law and you can be convicted and end up in one yourself.

gussie said:
You need to be careful most states consider it a felony to have sex with inmates, it is covered in the 2000 PREA law and you can be convicted and end up in one yourself.
Yikes! Haha. Good to know!!!

gussie said:

I thought about this, as a fantasy, this past few days. What a hot way to end up in jail.

"So whiteboy, why are you locked up in here?"

"I vounteered to work with prisoners in a prison, made sure only black guys were in my group, and then blew the entire group for 4 full hours, until the warden walked in. Apparently, it is a crime for me to suck a black man's cock. Well, I can't say I won't have a really good time being surrounded by all this black cock behind bars with me now. I never want to check out of here."

"Damn cracker, shit then, shut the fuck up and suck this black cock."

I wonder if I could ever do an undercover ethnography in prison, where EVERYONE thinks I am a prisoner.... I swear, its just for school!

Prison does seem pretty cool for one thing, everyone is tested for HIV all the time, and they have to live in a hospital ward... so chances are you are not going to get HIV if 10 brothas pass you around... no?

As a white boi I always wonder what it's like to be in prison with all those powerful sexually charged Black Gods.

I had a black boybried who was a corrections officer in a prison. Each day he would have stories about the black guys owning and fucking the white guys. They ruled the place. My boyfriend would get so hrony I'd have to start sucking him off non stop until he came. He would usually stay hard and start fucking me for hours.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back