Video of a true black whore

masked_whore said:
Now for the clip. Sorry for the delay...

Link Removed

Dayum . . . that black pushed your h... shit in! But you gotta lose that mask. A black can't pull no hair! Be like a black be butt fuckin' Mil Mascaras (A Thousand Masks) and shit :eek:!

Attachments

• milmascaros4.jpg
    milmascaros4.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 40
Great action. But that's only two minutes.

How about posting the entire session so we can judge the depth of your devotion to black cock!

I'll unmask a black whore like in a wrasslin' match and find out her true identity . . . and then fuck 'er in the ass!!

Link Removed

Oh, and I see the angle. Get 'um hooked on a few "chips", then try to sell 'um the whole enchilada!

ThickNiggaDick said:
Oh, and I see the angle. Get 'um hooked on a few "chips", then try to sell 'um the whole enchilada!

Of course I want to earn some money and sell my films. It is so expensive to have fetish wear and toys and and and... so in the end I don't earn but also I don't have to pay for my fetish. And still I do it because of lust and passion as u might see in the films.

And of course, when u come to Europe and we make a date and u will use me as the whore I am - you will see my face and u should pull my hair. I like that! And of course all niggas see my face and look right into my eyes when I ask them to abuse me. And they do it good...

Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed

Here are some pics and you see that my black lovers always see my face - IF THEY WISH

Link Removed Link Removed Link RemovedLink Removed

ThickNiggaDick said:
masked_whore said:
Now for the clip. Sorry for the delay...

Link Removed

Dayum . . . that black pushed your h... shit in! But you gotta lose that mask. A black can't pull no hair! Be like a black be butt fuckin' Mil Mascaras (A Thousand Masks) and shit :eek:!
They make hoods/masks with a cut-out for long hair or pony tails.

See here:
Link Removed

or:
Link Removed

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back