This is how we do it!

TND

Aryan Nigguh Bitch!!!
Or at least, this is how this black do!

FIRST
I enjoy some public displays of our strong interracial desire for one another. We take it private . . . her place or mine. From there, it's only steps to the bed chamber to begin to disrobe.

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

THEN
When we're both naked and on the bed on our knees facing one another, we approach and embrace with plenty of deep kissing and groping and swapping of bodily fluids (saliva . . . spit!). To get perfectly close, I put my black dick in the up position and press it into my girl's pale white stomach, letting her feel my hardness against her belly. I had a white girlfriend once who told me I would arouse her out of her mind when I would press my rigid dick up against her white girl tummy like that!

Link Removed

OK, OK . . .
Now it's time for me to lay back and get my muh fuckin' DICK sucked! WOOOO and I luv it when old girl starts ta suckin' on them black nuts :eek:!! Alright, now it's time to start returning some sexual favors . . . let's go into 69 baby, let's go into 69! I'm gonna munch on that sweet white coothie while the bum doctor inspects that butt hole up close and personal to see what's cookin' for later. Think I'll take a few licks too :p (_*_)!!

TIME TO FUCK
It was everything I could do not to nut in her mouth! I mean, sometimes I like to do that, but I usually like to drop a load in the other two holes first. So time to mount! A black gettin' up in theeeeeere! I like to get on top of that white girl . . . put all my black buck weight on top of her little body and press her down . . . fill her up with black dick . . . then reach around and clutch them snow white ass cheeks while I dick her dooooown. Hunch off on her like a lust-filled animal! Hunchin' and gruntin' and pumpin' and talkin' dirty shit in her ear . . . often produces a BIG wet patch from her on the bed!

Finally, a black can't hold it back anymore and starts to spurt . . . sperms inside of that white nookie and maybe moans something into her ear again like . . . something like, like . . . like . . . you, you . . . you sweet, sweet, sweet pretty little white pussy! AAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Link Removed

BITCH YOU AIN'T THROUGH :mad:!

No, no, no! Heeelllllll naw! You ain't through till a black get all up in that booty hole! You know you ain't satisfied a black till ya give up the dookie hole :D But you know I'm gonna love it first right? You know I am. I'm gonna kiss it and lick it and suck it . . . be your little black butt munch . . . just before I fuck it!

Link Removed

Which way you wanna take this black dick in that priiiiiiiized WHITE asshole?? Doggy? Reverse cowgirl? On your side? Face down? I don't give a motherfuck . . . as long as I'm diggin' black nuts DEEP up in your white girl asshoe . . . and gimme some white face, gimme some white face! You better show a black some "white face"!!

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

There's nuthin' I love more either than when I'm scopin' a white girl's asshole out good with her in the face down position, and then she lifts her head up and turns it back to me so that she can kiss her black while he shanks her up the butt . . . always leads to "nut job" number two with my black dick in that ass!

Link Removed

WELL GOT DAYUM!
That's two nuts tonight! One down the hootch and one up the shiney white heiney! What? You want some more? Well, I'm horny enough that I feel like I do got at least one more black nut left in me! That's right, that's right . . . suck my dick, suck my dick and get me hard again! And LICK them black nuts :)!!

Link RemovedLink Removed

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back