Things I would love to hear from my girl

submission52

The following are things I would love to hear my future wife say.
Feel free to add your own lifestyle words you'd love to hear.

• Hi baby, I have a date tonight with a big, dominant black man!
  • Let's go shopping for some sexy clothes I can wear for my date.
  • My black lover came inside me for the first time tonight.
  • My new black boyfriend decided to date me exclusively.
  • Thank you for the beautiful flowers at work celebrating my new relationship!
  • I want you to send me on a romantic weekend away with my black boyfriend.
  • I have a great gift for your birthday! A sex tape of me with my black boyfriend.
  • I am going with my black boyfriend to celebrate Christmas with him and his family.
  • When you and I get married, I am only going to have sex with my black boyfriend on our wedding night.
  • And I want my black boyfriend to go with me on the honeymoon, while you stay home.
  • My black boyfriend says he doesn't want me having sex with you anymore.... but I expect you to still be faithful to me.
  • My black boyfriend and I have decided that he is going to move in with us so we can have sex more often. And he is going to take control of the household.
  • I know you and I were against this when we started, but my black boyfriend wants to breed me, and I want you to film the special occasion.
  • I love you and I don't ever want to lose you, but my black boyfriend wants me to divorce you and marry him. We want to keep you in the house though to continue to support our relationship and serve us.

submission52 said:
  • My black boyfriend says he doesn't want me having sex with you anymore.... but I expect you to still be faithful to me.

I've already had that said to me. Not in those exact words though.

These are very hot...really really loved it! Thank you!!
I hope there would be a few more in this thread!

submission52 said:
The following are things I would love to hear my future wife say.
Feel free to add your own lifestyle words you'd love to hear.

• Hi baby, I have a date tonight with a big, dominant black man!
  • Let's go shopping for some sexy clothes I can wear for my date.
  • My black lover came inside me for the first time tonight.
  • My new black boyfriend decided to date me exclusively.
  • Thank you for the beautiful flowers at work celebrating my new relationship!
  • I want you to send me on a romantic weekend away with my black boyfriend.
  • I have a great gift for your birthday! A sex tape of me with my black boyfriend.
  • I am going with my black boyfriend to celebrate Christmas with him and his family.
  • When you and I get married, I am only going to have sex with my black boyfriend on our wedding night.
  • And I want my black boyfriend to go with me on the honeymoon, while you stay home.
  • My black boyfriend and I have decided that he is going to move in with us so we can have sex more often. And he is going to take control of the household.
  • I know you and I were against this when we started, but my black boyfriend wants to breed me, and I want you to film the special occasion.
  • I love you and I don't ever want to lose you, but my black boyfriend wants me to divorce you and marry him. We want to keep you in the house though to continue to support our relationship and serve us.

Just be prepared to hear one further thing: "I'm dumping you for D'ontae". You have my best wishes to get the kind of relationship you want with your girl. But most women aren't into the "cuck" thing. Most women want one man. If they find one they like better than you, they're very likely to dump you for him. If you encourage her to have relationships with black men, that's the most probable outcome.

Zagg said:
Just be prepared to hear one further thing: "I'm dumping you for D'ontae". You have my best wishes to get the kind of relationship you want with your girl. But most women aren't into the "cuck" thing. Most women want one man. If they find one they like better than you, they're very likely to dump you for him. If you encourage her to have relationships with black men, that's the most probable outcome.

Who brought Debbie Downer? :p

Good ones submission ... great job.

Here are a couple off the top of my head but yours were brilliant:

- I just came vaginally 3 times on his giant black cock ... your little dicklet isn't ever getting back inside of me.
- Come on out honey and watch my bull do me and Amy (my daughter) together all night long. He is going to be one well-served bull.
- Look at the pie my bull left for you to clean.
- To think I wasted 25 years on your dicklet ... oh well better to find black cock late than never.
- Come look closely baby at how he stretches my pussy lips.

V/R
Curious Craig

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back