The best hotwives,cuckold,interracial video(serginho post)

HWR-BKN 7

My comment:
I am back..I will keep posting in my favorite thread.Please check also my mainstream ir,cuckold,theme....Enjoy.....
Back with Rio and amazing bbc stud.Bareback,creampie,lots of kissing while hubby films.I bet hubby's cock is on fire...

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

HWR-BBR 1

My comment:
Another video.She is amazing.The white guy is her real hubby.Her body is perfect...

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

HWR-BBR 2

My comment:
Another amazing video.I don't know your opinion but i think she is amazing...

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Big Max-Ginger Black

My comment:
I think i have uploaded another video with Big Max 1 or 2 years ago.She is married(still) and her husband is total cuckold-I have found a profile in a cuckold forum.She didn't respond.Anyway.The Big Max owns her.....Enjoy!!!!

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

My comment:
I have uploaded videos of her with black lovers in the past.Here in a compilation video i have found lurking in the web.she has amazing body for sure...

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Elisa(2 videos with bbc)-More to come

Links:
Link Removed
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed Link Removed

Nico and Eva

My comment:
One of the hottest amateur latinas(Colombian) ever.Her husband is cuckold and loves Eva fucking bbc.In this video he films the whole action and tries to keep his cock inside his pants.Her ass is phenomenal.I will not describe the video.I just want to say that is AMAZING.
There are two bad things.He dissapears and doesn't post a lot of videos and pics.I will post whatever i have god.
Credits to this amazing couple.

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

NewSouthCpl4BBC-Mom of 3

Review:
Mom of three fucking bbc in front of hubby.I wish her cuck will post even more...Here with her bbc bull alone...

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Puzz-HK

My comment:
I think i have uploaded it before but anyway it is a very good video...

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

HotLori2000-Balcony bj

Her words:
A slut like me gets no respect. Instead of a "hello" I get "suck me off NOW slut!". Mmmm... it is great being me. At least he brought me inside to finish - the concrete was a bit rough on my knees.

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

I love your stuff and look forward to everything you find.

On the other hand, I can't figure out Rapidgator. After the countdown timer finishes, how do I get the file? Everything I click doesn't seem to work. In addition, for non-premium users, there is a two hour wait between files!

How about using MediaFire which seems to be way more friendly (and faster!).

Hwr-2 videos

My comment:
Basically i love this hung bbc.He has amazing body and great attitude.

Links:
Link Removed
Link Removed

Screenshots:

nigluvr said:
I love your stuff and look forward to everything you find.

On the other hand, I can't figure out Rapidgator. After the countdown timer finishes, how do I get the file? Everything I click doesn't seem to work. In addition, for non-premium users, there is a two hour wait between files!

How about using MediaFire which seems to be way more friendly (and faster!).

Bingo! I would love to look at some of these but I NEVER do because I don't find Rapidgator to be very user-friendly. Tried a few times but then just gave up :-[

Nico and Eva-BBC licking

My comment:
Another great video for sure.

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Ada-Very fit milf

My comment:
She is married with a cuckold husband.The black stud is fucking her without her hubby's permission.Here in this video she is fucking her without mercy.Check how fit she is.

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Elise Moore-Meet real pimp

My comment:
One of the hottest hotwives.She has retired from the lifestyle.Here with a bbc stud.She is not so beautiful but she is hot as hell.

Links:
Link Removed
Link Removed

Screenshots:

An amazing video-French hotwife

My comment:
An amazing video.French hotwife gets gb by black men(i am not so sure about the number).They are using her really hard.Slapping her ass,fucking her and basically they treat her like slut.We can see her face a little.She has amazing body and is really beautiful.I wish i could knew the main source of the video.I love the french hotwives because they are the best and sluttiest by far.

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back