The best hotwives,cuckold,interracial video(serginho post)

Cristie Wett-Sluts-MUST_Download

My comment:
We have seen her before..Married with kids..Her husband wanted her to fuck big black guys..Notice the queen of spades tattooo at her ass....Here in a role-play bbc fucking...The shooting take place in Big Max's house...Deepthroating...Serious pounding and squirting(Love her dirty talking and screamer)...Doggystyle and squriting...Pounding and smacking(her request).Hair pulling...In the end she eats his cum..(Tip:There is a white man(probably her husband watching(19.11,22.44 and )-Filming is by Big Max)...This video and the next one are must-download...

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Cristie Wett-Big Max-Warmed up

My comment:
Big Max's turn(It is my wrong.He seems to be Moe the Monster)...Her husband takes pics...''Oh Gosh'' ''shit shit shit'' ''no no no'',her words...He goes rough..."Black cocks is the best"..."It is posted over there in my ass"(queen of spades)....Big Max's hand make her squirt and she eats it..Big Max(now) deepthroats daddy's dick..She(bitch) is not allowed to cum wihtout daddy's permission...
Doggy."What that tattoo mean"-Big Max.
'I fuck black guys'.
He plays with her asshole..
Bj and smacking bbc at her face.
15.00.Permission and she cums...(AMAZING).
She cleans his cock..Look at the bed...
On your knees(Check it)..
MORE PUNISHMENT..
Doggy,hair pulling...
Ends WITH CREAMPIE MIXED WITH SQURIT...

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Deborah Ann-DEBORAH 3SOME WITH RACHEL(Big Max the stud)

My comment:
They want some time to play together...But when Big Max comes....

Link:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Hubby goes next

My comment:
Another hot situation....In their marital bed she waits for her bbc to cum...Hubby goes next...He uses th black man
's cum for lube...

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

High Heels-Pawg and BBC

My comment:
If you like fat women with great ass....The camera is steady but there is someone who handles it....Nice fucking with heels on...Hair pulling,fucking in many positions...

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Link is to an exe file now.

serginho said:
Rebecca’s-Interracial Holiday Party

My comment:
Both Rebecca and Cristina(we have seen her before) are screamers...Read the review...She said her husband left because he could't watch anymore....I think it is true...Check it...

Her word-Review:
One of my most popular clips is from Halloween several years ago when my friend Christina brought a few friends over and what started out as a small party turned into an interracial gang bang. My own husband even walked out at some point as he couldn’t stand to watch. Fortunately while my husband went out for some fresh air, Christina’s husband continued to let the camera role. Recently he shared this video with me which shares a different perspective of the evening. Wow, did they really just provide us with more trick than treat. In the end, I don’t think anyone even had a taste of the pumpkin pie that I had baked. With all the screaming we did, I’m surprised the nosey neighbors didn’t come over and tell us to calm down. Well now you can come in and tell us if we get too loud.

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Helen(helenwhiteslut.com)-Valentine's day party
Review:
Helen White Slut is a real amateur hot wife from Florida who loves to get fucked by big black cock.

Helen White Slut had a Yahoo Group for 10 years (FFC INTERRACIAL CLUB) as she's part of a group of people that love to party. Black and white thus interracial parties. Helen White Slut has parties about 5 times a year and does a few trips too. Like Fantasy Fest in Key West every year and she goes with 5 or 6 white sluts too party with groups of 12 hung black males.

On this blog you can discover the interracial lifestyle of 100% amateur hot wife HELEN WHITE SLUT!

My comment:
She used to have a site...She looks like gilf...Her old husband films all her actions with black cock.According to the video's title she filmed this session for valentine's day...

Links:
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed

Helen(Helenwhiteslut)-Big cock

My comment:
Another adventure..Ends with creampie...

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

ghbryans said:
Link is to an exe file now.

serginho said:
Rebecca’s-Interracial Holiday Party

My comment:
Both Rebecca and Cristina(we have seen her before) are screamers...Read the review...She said her husband left because he could't watch anymore....I think it is true...Check it...

Her word-Review:
One of my most popular clips is from Halloween several years ago when my friend Christina brought a few friends over and what started out as a small party turned into an interracial gang bang. My own husband even walked out at some point as he couldn’t stand to watch. Fortunately while my husband went out for some fresh air, Christina’s husband continued to let the camera role. Recently he shared this video with me which shares a different perspective of the evening. Wow, did they really just provide us with more trick than treat. In the end, I don’t think anyone even had a taste of the pumpkin pie that I had baked. With all the screaming we did, I’m surprised the nosey neighbors didn’t come over and tell us to calm down. Well now you can come in and tell us if we get too loud.

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed
Try without download manager...

Helen-One night stand and creampie

My comment:
Another great creampie.Her anklet is also great...

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Fat cuckold hubby,great wife and bbc stud..(Must download video)

My comment:
Problem with screenshots.Not so good quality...But is more than awsome...Steady camera films all the action...Her cuckold husband is there to support and take pics...She has great body and lust for black cock(you can see why)...I cannot describe the whole thing but it is really good..

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

NaughtyFiona-Big Max

My comment:
We have seen her before and we know her story...Here with Big Max while her white hubby films....I love the way he grabs her head...Then film is not complete....

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Sexy wife vs 3 bbcs

My comment:
This is an excellent video..Her wedding ring on...Stripper heels on...Hubby behind camera...BBCs do their duty..She has excellent booty..Dp or double vaginal(try)...See how flexible she is...I love her...

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

DFW Knight-Deborah Ann - Dirty Lil Deborah

My comment:
Interracial Newcomer Deborah Ann is back. I couldn't wait for another crack at her sweet fertile pussy. We set aside a weekend this spring to meet up in Chicago. I got a nice suite with plenty of room for her and her husband to be comfortable. My plan was to loosen her up with some wine first, then lure her to the bedroom where I could provide her with a proper breeding.

We kissed on the bed for a short while, before I suggested we remove some of our clothing. I could tell the wine was having the proper effect on her. As soon as her panties were off, I dove between her legs and started licking her pink wet pussy.

I love the way she tastes, but I couldn't wait to have my bare cock inside her fertile pussy.

As I worked my way up her body. She nor her husband ever mention putting on the condoms they had brought...so I didn't ask.

I slowly slipped inside of her. As we started fucking I could see a white film building up around my cock. Some was her, and some had to be my pre cum foaming up.

We fucked for what seemed an eternity in various positions, and when I felt my orgasm approaching I know I should of pulled out, but I couldn't. Instead I pushed deeper...filling her womb with a runny load of semen.

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Janb-Jan & Denise

Review:
Jan & Denise...Jan teaches her friend's daughter about girl/girl sex. Denise is young and curious and hasnever tired bi sex but has asked Jan to teach her. Of course Jan obliges with slow, tender, coaxing patience. Denise is a good student and is timid at first but catches on quickly to show her teacher what she has learned. Vibrator and double headed dildo along with the strap-on are part of the lesson. Great Action.

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

CHARLIE HUSTLE'-Charlie Hustle '40 Acres & A Bull'

My comment:
She is fucking amazing...I was looking for her videos for so long...See how fucking amazing she is...

Review:
I AM AN 11" BLACK BULL THAT LOVES TO PLEASE WHITE WIVES, HELL, LET'S BE HONEST, ANYTHING WHITE, GIRLFRIENDS, SISTERS, AUNTS, DAUGHTERS. IF IT'S WHITE I AM FUCKING IT! I HAVE BEEN A SWINGER FOR YEARS, BUT NOW IT'S TIME TO SHOW OFF MY DESIRES TO ALL THAT ARE AMAZED ABOUT INTERRACIAL ENCOUNTERS LIKE MYSELF.

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

MOM-Multi Orgasmic Mary Episode 19. Part 2 of 2

My comment:
CAUTION:Hubby suck bbc...IF you are not into..Don't download...

Review:
When this old fucker saw cuckold pictures of the ebony dick, he suddenly wished to have one of this lollypop in his mouth. But it wasn???t an easy task as most of the ebony hunks preferred sluts to give them a blowjob rather than fags doing it. However, this old cuckold was ready for everything just to try the taste of the black cock, even to offer his young and extremely sexy wife to the service of the brown dude. Such offer was difficult to decline so the ebony hunk accepted fags mouth and his sexy wife. The black pussy lover seemed enjoying the naked wife of the cuckold sitting on top of him and giving him a French kiss, but the kiss was nothing compared to the oral given by the old punk who made his eyes roll back and his dick get stiffened. As the result, these three nudes created a love triangle, where the hot wife loved her husband but cuckold husband loved the monster dick and the block phallus adored the beautiful babe.

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Alissa(AlissaBlack)-First Meet of Shamoo

My comment:
We have seen her before...She is made for black cock....

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Natasha Starr-f...d to suck and fuck

My comment:
Natasha's husband Raul loves to see his wife to get fucked by a bbc....Bull comes and fucks her...Adam the stud is coming..Their fucking is done....Hubby wants his wife afterwards...

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back