Sucked this Huge BBC in my car ( pix included)

xxtase

Mistress Paris, BBC SLUT & PROUD
Real Person
hello guy, can't wait to share with you this pix, after mothes of hesitation, i knew this guy on the internet, i went just to talk
so i go and pick him with my car, then on the road, i coudn't ressist, so i put my hand on his cock, my god was huge with no erection
i started to caresse his cock, and he grows fast, then i put my hand under his pent and i start caresse and gave him a handjob.

then i stop on the side of the road and i start givin him the best blowjob he never had, i ate his cock, made a lot of spite, and lick his balls , he loved it!! then he said : i dont want to smear ur car, i said no problem cum in my mouth,

he took my head with his big hands and he deepthorat me with his cock, then he cums in my white bitch mouth,
i drinked all the jungle juice, and after i said :" let me clean you dick please " he said " yes go ahead"

and i cleaned his dick, with my mouth and extract all the hot sprem and drink it.

and then i took him back and i went to my house where my wife was waiting for me!

Link Removed

Link Removed

xxtase said:
hello guy, can't wait to share with you this pix, after mothes of hesitation, i knew this guy on the internet, i went just to talk
so i go and pick him with my car, then on the road, i coudn't ressist, so i put my hand on his cock, my god was huge with no erection
i started to caresse his cock, and he grows fast, then i put my hand under his pent and i start caresse and gave him a handjob.

then i stop on the side of the road and i start givin him the best blowjob he never had, i ate his cock, made a lot of spite, and lick his balls , he loved it!! then he said : i dont want to smear ur car, i said no problem cum in my mouth,

he took my head with his big hands and he deepthorat me with his cock, then he cums in my white bitch mouth,
i drinked all the jungle juice, and after i said :" let me clean you dick please " he said " yes go ahead"

and i cleaned his dick, with my mouth and extract all the hot sprem and drink it.

and then i took him back and i went to my house where my wife was waiting for me!

Link Removed

Link Removed

You do it good. a bit envy you

I love sucking black cocks in my car! It's so easy. Just pick up a young black guy, find a quiet spot to park, and he takes out that big meaty black cock. I just put my head down in his lap and blow him until he cums in my mouth. Swallow, and then I drive him home!

I picked up one guy, and he was nervous that I might be a cop. He wanted me to touch his cock to prove I wasn't. Instead, when we got to a red light, he got his cock out, and I bent down and gave it a suck. Every red light we came to, I bent down and sucked his dick until he told me the light was green. Then we found a good place, and I blew him.

playback said:
I love sucking black cocks in my car! It's so easy. Just pick up a young black guy, find a quiet spot to park, and he takes out that big meaty black cock. I just put my head down in his lap and blow him until he cums in my mouth. Swallow, and then I drive him home!

I picked up one guy, and he was nervous that I might be a cop. He wanted me to touch his cock to prove I wasn't. Instead, when we got to a red light, he got his cock out, and I bent down and gave it a suck. Every red light we came to, I bent down and sucked his dick until he told me the light was green. Then we found a good place, and I blew him.

what a bitch lol :)

stinky said:
i hope you tounge kissed your wife when you got home.

u wont belive me, when i kissed her, she ask me u smell wired lol

playback said:
I love sucking black cocks in my car! It's so easy. Just pick up a young black guy ......

god i wish i knew how you do that, i would totally do that every night if i could :)))

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back