slut wife seeks BBC in southwest pa..(pittsburgh area)

married couple seeks controlling black bull who can turn my submissive wife into his whore,,,we need someone interested in a long term arrangement only,,skies the limit for the right black bull who knows how to treat a very submissive slut wife..we need a bull who will whore her to his friends and to complete strangers for one on ones and gang-bangs with small or large groups,,i do not watch or join in ever,,i will bring her to you,, drop her off and stay some where close by until you are done with her.,,and if you want to turn her into a money making ho for your own monetary gain,,go for it,,i want nothing in return,,its 1oo percent yours,, all i ask is that you take some pics and video once in awhile of her being used,, to show me what a whore you've turned my wife into,,,please be with-in a 100 mile radius of Pittsburgh pa,,we can tavel to you on the weekends only..she is very ready for this! she loves bbc and she has a cum fetish,,,she bare-backs only,,NO CONDOMS,,she loves cream pies,cum baths,and swallowing cum...shes a real cum piggy,,and she will take on all the cummers you can find for her!

Attachments

• DSCF3327.JPG
    DSCF3327.JPG
    140.5 KB · Views: 128
married couple seeks controlling black bull who can turn my submissive wife into his whore,,,we need someone interested in a long term arrangement only,,skies the limit for the right black bull who knows how to treat a very submissive slut wife..we need a bull who will whore her to his friends and to complete strangers for one on ones and gang-bangs with small or large groups,,i do not watch or join in ever,,i will bring her to you,, drop her off and stay some where close by until you are done with her.,,and if you want to turn her into a money making ho for your own monetary gain,,go for it,,i want nothing in return,,its 1oo percent yours,, all i ask is that you take some pics and video once in awhile of her being used,, to show me what a whore you've turned my wife into,,,please be with-in a 100 mile radius of Pittsburgh pa,,we can tavel to you on the weekends only..she is very ready for this! she loves bbc and she has a cum fetish,,,she bare-backs only,,NO CONDOMS,,she loves cream pies,cum baths,and swallowing cum...shes a real cum piggy,,and she will take on all the cummers you can find for her!
My badluck I m from India.i can use her for make money and I have a very large groups of my friends. Who can fuck her in All way.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back