SirBLkChe, Black Master Seeking Slaves

SirBlkChe

Strong Black Man for sexy ladys
Link Removed

RULES FOR A BLACK COCK SLUT

To be a true black cock slut you are always to remember that you exist to service his sexual desires.

1) If a black man refers to you as a slut, whore or cunt it is a compliment and you are to say "Thank you".

2) When you are meeting a black man/men at his place, your place, privateparty or commercial swing club you are not to wear panties, bra or pantyhose in his presence, IT IS AN INSULT. Your pussy and tits are to always be at his disposal.

3) If he wishes to fondle you, you will submit without complaint or resistance.

4) When sitting you will sit with legs apart to allow him easy access.

5) You will wear a skirt or dress if at all possible to allow him easy access.

6) You will undress, (or be undressed by him), at his desire without complaint or resistance.

7) It is an honor for you to suck a black man's cock, therefore the first time you suck his cock you do it on your knees and, you are expected to drink his cum and clean his cock and balls with your mouth. (Milk out the lastdrop). (If he chooses to cum in your pussy it is his choice, NOT YOURS.) If he cum's on yourface or body you must wipe it off with your finger and put it in your mouth, swallowing it. You are never to allow a black man's cum to hit thefloor/ground.

8) You are to be concerned with HIS pleasure, not yours. If he wisheshe maygrant you pleasure. (Always remember that servicing him IS your pleasure).

9) In a group setting you are forbidden to have sex with any manother than ablack man without their permission. (YOU are a black

Excellent Rules!!

Do you also have a set of rules for the inadequate white male?
Would love to live by those rules!

id like for you and my girlfriend to meet someday. lol. she needs a good teacher.
Link Removed

this is a real REAL MEN ,,,,,i hope some day white men learn this ,,,,i lvoe you daddy many kisses your always latina love

Masculinity is a matter of being, not knowing. White boys can't learn it.

amamallory said:
this is a real REAL MEN ,,,,,i hope some day white men learn this ,,,,i lvoe you daddy many kisses your always latina love

SirBlkChe said:
Link Removed

RULES FOR A BLACK COCK SLUT

To be a true black cock slut you are always to remember that you exist to service his sexual desires.

1) If a black man refers to you as a slut, whore or cunt it is a compliment and you are to say "Thank you".

2) When you are meeting a black man/men at his place, your place, private party or commercial swing club you are not to wear panties, bra or pantyhose in his presence, IT IS AN INSULT. Your pussy and tits are to always be at his disposal.

3) If he wishes to fondle you, you will submit without complaint or resistance.

4) When sitting you will sit with legs apart to allow him easy access.

5) You will wear a skirt or dress if at all possible to allow him easy access.

6) You will undress, (or be undressed by him), at his desire without complaint or resistance.

7) It is an honor for you to suck a black man's cock, therefore the first time you suck his cock you do it on your knees and, you are expected to drink his cum and clean his cock and balls with your mouth. (Milk out the last drop). (If he chooses to cum in your pussy it is his choice, NOT YOURS.) If he cum's on your face or body you must wipe it off with your finger and put it in your mouth, swallowing it. You are never to allow a black man's cum to hit the floor/ground.

8) You are to be concerned with HIS pleasure, not yours. If he wishes he may grant you pleasure. (Always remember that servicing him IS your pleasure).

9) In a group setting you are forbidden to have sex with any man other than a black man without their permission. (YOU are a black cock slut)
Sounds like adequate rules to me.

Now there's two men who really know what they are talking about!

First SirBlkChe with the rules.
How can any girl resist a Man who so clearly is in control and how to get what He wants?

Then dear Zagg, who just gets it everytime!
"Masculinity is a matter of being, not knowing. White boys can't learn it".

Kisses to you both :-* :-*

You are too kinds, Tonya. But I'll take the kisses anyway. Zagg

tonyafox said:
Now there's two men who really know what they are talking about!

First SirBlkChe with the rules.
How can any girl resist a Man who so clearly is in control and how to get what He wants?

Then dear Zagg, who just gets it everytime!
"Masculinity is a matter of being, not knowing. White boys can't learn it".

Kisses to you both :-* :-*

Zagg, unfortunately you are a black man in white man's body! What a waste. Luv you baby! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back