Showin off my black cock

Kayla Kleevage said:
Link Removed
I'm in Baltimore and DC this week but when I get home to Vegas I'd like to try your BBC one on one this time. Here is a pic of me with your fat black cock in my mouth from the last time you used me. I send u an email. ok?

Hey Kayla -

Do you use the "N" word in your movies?? I want to make sure I buy the right ones! The ones that I've seen were pretty vanilla as far as the verbal.

Met up with that black cock worshipping slut Kayla Kleevage a few weeks back, heres a couple of pics of her taking this cock down like a good slut
Link Removed

Link Removed

Brilliant. Few things better than seeing our Kayla with a big black one stuffed in her face.

Vegasblkm4wf@aol.com said:
Met up with that black cock worshipping slut Kayla Kleevage a few weeks back, heres a couple of pics of her taking this cock down like a good slut
Link Removed

Link Removed

Zagg said:
Brilliant. Few things better than seeing our Kayla with a big black one stuffed in her face.

I prefer seeing a black dick shoved DEEP up inside Kayla's soft white whore asshoe for all of our viewing pleasure . . . and the look on her face as she gets black dicked up her white girl booty hole. That's how I like to do . . . fuck 'um in the ASS (_I_)!!!

And what about YOU Steph pray tell :)? Are you a nasty, Catholic Italian girl? Hell, I know Italian men are horny like us niggas and love to fuck. Like Richard Pryor said, the Italians are the niggas of Europe (I would argue the Portuguese are)! LOL! Walk around holdin' their dicks and shit! Hahahaha ;D! Welcome to our perverse little community ;)

White slut servicing my big black dick the other night, look at her try to take it all down like a good slut

Attachments

• me x1.jpg
    me x1.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 107

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back