She promised, only one!

firedrop2007

Sue has given birth to Mary a beautiful baby girl that we both love dearly. It was hard at first watching her belly swell knowing the life she was about to bring into the world wasn't biologically mine but after about 6 months I had come to terms with it. I was also preoccupied with worrying about stupid things like insurance coverage, money for a college fund and changes in savings and retirement not to mention getting the house ready. I knew all along that this child wasn't going to be mine in a biological sense but I think doing these things help me accepted Sue still needed me in some way. It was still scary when you hold a baby for the first time and see your name on the birth certificate knowing that you have now taken full responsibility for this new small life. It is obvious that I am not the father of this child but it doesn't change how I feel, I still love her the same.
I'm sure everyone know us and has seen Mary has to know I can't be the father but has been to polite to ask or say anything and the others just must assumes she is adopted. Either way I can't do anything about it now. I do not have any close family so other then a few friends and co-workers I have not had to cover up or explain my wife's infidelity with many people.
On Sue's side of the family it is a different story, she waited until almost the very last possible moment to tell her parents. She was in the middle of labor between contractions no-less when she told her mother that I was not the father of the child. I could tell she was not happy and shortly after the delivery Sue's father pulled me aside and asked me how long I had known about this and and what the hell was going on? Of course I didn't tell him that I was present during the act or that his daughter would not even let me touch her until she knew she was pregnant with Sam's baby. I told him I had known for quite awhile and assured him I still loved Sue and would support her in any way I could. Sue's mother did not approve of what Sue had done but was more confused with why I didn't seem to have any problem with it. I think Sue was upset with me because I did not stand up for her more when we finally sat down and talked about it with her parents. She explain that had gone out with some friends and thing had gotten out of hand. She didn't really lie because that is how it happened the first time. She just left out the 20 or 30 other times that they had slept together after that and the part where she begged him to breed her. I am glad that Sue hasn't told her parents that she has basically turned me into what amounts to a Creampie eating cuckold. At least I can have the illusion with her family of being in a normal relationship with her.

Things had finally started to calm down as we got into the rhythm of having a new baby in the house. Sue hasn't been interested in sex that much after giving birth to Mary but I guess with the constant crying, feeding, changing, hormones plus everything else that is happening I can understand why. One Saturday morning out of the blue Sam came by and asked to see the baby. Sue seemed exited and ran to get Mary. I had not seen Sam for the last 11 months. He had disappeared about the time Sue started showing. When Sue was out of the room Sam looked around and quietly asked if I was really going to take care of his child, I told him it was up to Sue but it looked that way. He just smiled at me and it was at that moment he knew he could have his way with her again and again with absolutely no care in the world. When Sue brought out Mary and they stood together it was obvious he was the father of that child not just because of skin color but just how the features of Sue and Sam matched with Mary.

Sam asked if she didn't mind going with him to show Mary to his family and a few friends. This upset me but I didn't say anything, Sam hadn't shown his face since he found out she was with child. Now, this guy that I have seen naked more then clothed wanted to take my wife and "our" baby out to show off! Sue told me not to worry, gave me a kiss grabbed the changing bag was gone. She was gone for more then 5 hours but when she retuned she seemed happy and proceeded to tell me all about Sam's family and how they just loved Mary and did want them to leave. Two or Three nights later at dinner Sue asked me what I thought about having more kids. I am not that stupid to see what was going on, I was pretty blunt about it when I asked if she was talking about having another one of his. She told me she wasn't planning on ever seeing him again after he disappeared once he knew she was with child. However when she saw how his family had really loved and accepted Mary and had even asked her if they were planning on having more she told me it just felt right to try for another. I couldn't believe they hadn't told anyone that she was still married. I also couldn't believe the conversation we were having, my wife and I were having an open conversation about her sleeping with and being impregnated again buy this stranger as if we were talking about what color we should paint the house or if we should buy a new TV..

Part two: Locked up and locked out!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back