SCANDINAVIAN WOMEN IN AFRICA.....

nowayman

Hi there to everyone,i had the chance over the years to talk and meet some scandinavian girls,and the more i met the more i got to know of ones that had been in Africa for some time,holiday or work ...Especially one,i cant get her off my mind,shes Swedish,tall with blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes and also carries a set of HUGE tits,i mean those must be GG cup or so...and she tells me she had been to Gambia or Kenya,and that the black men were staring at her,cos of her looks,maybe it was the 1st true blonde they ever show.....and i cant stop thinking if she fucked one of them,only the thought of it makes me go crazy.....So what about u guys,any of u know any Nordic,Scandinavian girls that went black or had trips to Africa?

Don't know about Nordic, but I knew an Italian girl who went to Senegal for sex. Apparently there's a fair amount of sex tourism in West Africa.

I personally only know two Scandinavian girls who haven't tried Black yet.
But I haven't talked to them in a few weeks so that may not be the case anymore ;)

It's not really nessessary to travel to Africa anymore like the old days, because these days it's not considered taboo to go interracial, quite the opposite in fact.
Here in Scandinavia it's very fashionable for single or married girls to have a Black lover or two.
And there are so many foreigners and migrants everywhere you look, it's like a Black Cock candy store out there.
They hang around cafes and supermarket car parks waiting to pick up housewives for some no strings afternoon fun.
It's so easy to see which ones are desparate to blow a load up you - they all do.

By the way, Happy New Year Zagg, after getting to know you this past year I know I married the wrong white boi! xxxx

Thank you very kindly, Tonya. Being married to you is every white boi's dream.

tonyafox said:
I personally only know two Scandinavian girls who haven't tried Black yet.
But I haven't talked to them in a few weeks so that may not be the case anymore ;)

It's not really nessessary to travel to Africa anymore like the old days, because these days it's not considered taboo to go interracial, quite the opposite in fact.
Here in Scandinavia it's very fashionable for single or married girls to have a Black lover or two.
And there are so many foreigners and migrants everywhere you look, it's like a Black Cock candy store out there.
They hang around cafes and supermarket car parks waiting to pick up housewives for some no strings afternoon fun.
It's so easy to see which ones are desparate to blow a load up you - they all do.

By the way, Happy New Year Zagg, after getting to know you this past year I know I married the wrong white boi! xxxx

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back