REAL pictures of model Jenny Poussin in Queen of Spades top...

iraddict

I was just gonna send the links to these pics to Scarf when I noticed a few pics of Jenny in his caps, but then I figured why not share them with the whole group? I'm a member of JohnPersons.com, and the lovely Ms. Poussin happens to be also. A while back she posed for one of Pit's drawings, and then was gracious enough to pose in a Queen of Spades top in a couple of pics and post them on the message board. I probably would have posted these sooner, but I figured that no one would believe that these are actually Jenny. But I swear that they are. The Pit, as well as several members of the message board communicated with her directly using the email address on her website. She actually really is into black guys. I mean REALLY into black guys. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the pics. And if you get the time, check out her website. It's not IR. Just a straight modeling site. But she's gorgeous, and knowing that she's secretly a black cock slut makes her pics about a thousand times hotter, IMO. Enjoy....

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

And here are the pics she sent to Pit for him to use in his pinup...

Link Removed

Link Removed

and the resulting pin up...

Link Removed

Very hot. And thankyou for sharing. Never knew the Pit had a real life muse for his art. Amazing girl. Horrible boobjob though.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back