Rate my latina hotwife

BlkCockSlt

DETROIT BBC HOE & CUM lovin BREEDER!
She is very hot and sexy full figure lady. I love her body .I wanna eat her pussy ass and juicy boobs and fuck her all hole (mouth,ass ,pussy ) deeply and hardly without break and stretch her pussy .I wanna fuck her day night and eat her hole body.

cum do that to mee plz ;) rn...
i NEED that BLACK SEED shootin up in me bustin thru a huge swelled up THROBBIN sweaty & wet Drk BIG BLACK DICK throbs & busts that NUT ....

Fullscreen capture 9242022 81446 AM.jpg
^^ my last dose of black dick & nuts (sept 24, 2022), i was sucking him in public parking lots, ppl were seeing

& i was proudly selling it & heard white girls goin 'omg it looks so good, mmm hmm'
hopping to a different parking lot/park after each time he bust his warm tasty load of cum deep down my throat.

all over livonia i was sucking this black dick wishing we had a room so his huge thick long BBC cud FUCK ME RAW , HARD , BUSTIN IN ME BAREBACK & STRETCH ME , OPEN ME WIDE 4 all his sperm to soak inside me.

I want that Hot thick BLACK CUM pumping in me day & night.....

give it to me @sameerdewan CUM INSIDE ME -
MAKE ME INTO UR BLACK BABY BREEDING HOE & constantly be getting bred by you or your homies, or some blacks i meet

I want to be saturated in superior black ALPHA DNA
suckout them dark blk berry balls for all dat juicy black CUM!

Last edited:

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back