Racist slut

Well, this is coming from a white boy but in my opinion this racist whore needs to be gangbanged by about 10 black dudes with 12 inch-plus cocks. That should fuck the racism right out of her. She'll belong to the black man then. She'll crave them.

Honestly, she needs a good black beating to go along with that gangbang. I think some really rough niggers should just smack the shit out of her. Give her some bruises to teach her a lesson while they call her a fucking whore. A big black handprint on her face would be nice.

Ha! I would have a field day with this Nazi bitch. As everyone knows I love Nazi bitches. They are the best white females to fuck.
Now getting to business. First thing I would do is wrap my thick black lips around around her nipples. I would tongue and slobber all on the swastika tattoo.
Then I would force to bitch to lick my massive black balls and suck my black cock. When I was ready to explode I would spray my black cum all over her swastika nipple.
Next, I would rip down the Nazi flag off the wall and slam her on to it. I would fuck her on the Nazi flag for 6 hours straight doing missionary, doggy and 69. I would have her call me dirty fucking black in both English and German. I would force her to say "TBC ist meiner Neger Sex Meister!"
I would leave her passed out unconscious on the with my black cum flowing out of her cunt dripping down right onto the Swastika.
Then I would write on her inner thighs with a black marker "Ich bin eine schlampe für Negers" (I'm a Negro slut)
That is how this black would deal with her.

Pure Aryan, German pussy is some of the most suitable white girl pussy in all the entire world for the black . . . perhaps THE most suitable of all. She's not a Nazi (I don't think) . . . but she is the self-professed "KKK Girl" . . . she's what makes the black's dark heart pound in his chest with interracial lust for the white Aryan German:

Link Removed

Yes, yeeeessss . . . plenty of niggas want to be this German white girl's black . . . .

You will find me crazy but in my normal I usually dislike black men. Meanwhile I really want to be a real woman to be a BBC slut (I just regret ot be born a man). The reply of Throbbing_black_cock made me so horny and I am agree, like everyone here, to say it is the right method to do.
Oh Goh i dislike black men and I am BBC obsessed and registered here. It is an up and down world.

Honestly, she needs a good black beating to go along with that gangbang. I think some really rough niggers should just smack the shit out of her. Give her some bruises to teach her a lesson while they call her a fucking whore. A big black handprint on her face would be nice.
[/
Now your talking x

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back