Question for black men

jay15

What can a white man do or say in public to let you know they want to suck your black dick? I am a married wm and often see a black man I would love to go down on. I am very straight looking and acting. But crave bbc often. I do not want to offend or piss a black man off but want him to know I would suck his dick if he wants it too. Thanks

You could approach a black man and say exactly what you said here.

You are asking his advice, and he would be the one to advise you how to make the approach to other black men.

Of course, if HE is interested, he'll let you know.

jay15 said:
What can a white man do or say in public to let you know they want to suck your black dick? I am a married wm and often see a black man I would love to go down on. I am very straight looking and acting. But crave bbc often. I do not want to offend or piss a black man off but want him to know I would suck his dick if he wants it too. Thanks

To this black man . . . nothing. Best just put up written ads and wait for a response. Don't approach blacks in public askin' to suck dark dick. WTF is wrong with people??? Ya don't get what ya want cuz ya ain't got no sense ::)

Understand. But sometimes I see a black man smile at me. And it seems like a smile that means that there is sexual interest. Is a quick cock gaze ok? I know I run the risk of getting my ass kicked. But do not want to miss a spontaneous opportunity.

jay15 said:
I know I run the risk of getting my ass kicked.

Especially when you take nigluvr's advice... seriously, CL and online hookup sites are your friend.
www.manhunt.net
www.squirt.org
There are plenty more. Unfortunately the features are limited unless you pay a membership fee.

Thick black Dick is so right ,, sometime if a black man gives me that look I'll make eye contact back to him and smile,,, sometimes thats all it takes. Don't be a fool out there

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back