QoS T-Shirt

micheller

Next step up from the temporary tats, thought i'd see if i get instant results with this on, with any luck i wont be sent home back to hubby until fucked all night into the morning and very very cum filled xx

Attachments

• 20130727_004109.jpg
    20130727_004109.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 387
It worked out perfectly, at first i got the impression nobidy knew what it was enjoyed a few dances and then after 1ish this guy asked if that's what he said it was had some drinks fun and and deep kissing with him and then left club for his house, i'm sure you can guess the rest as did hubby as i texeted him at 7 am to pick me up before the kids awoke xx

michelle r said:
It worked out perfectly, at first i got the impression nobidy knew what it was enjoyed a few dances and then after 1ish this guy asked if that's what he said it was had some drinks fun and and deep kissing with him and then left club for his house, i'm sure you can guess the rest as did hubby as i texeted him at 7 am to pick me up before the kids awoke xx
Nice.

Seriously thinking of getting a real tat done, would love a QoS design mini dress but so far cant see anything online xx

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back