problems to login?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Member
Hi

if you are having problems to login into all 3 sections, you can...

- click "logout" where is available, tube, blog or forum, then login again.

- clear your browser cache or cookies

if you have more problems, please contact me, use the link at the bottom of every page "contacts"

try to login from our main login page, (it's always open)
Link Removed

you can also try to change browser

thanks
NW

Thanks for posting this Mr NW and I will try what you say when the time comes but I have been having another type of login problem where since the big redesign of the website. Basically I can log in once like today and have normal access to all the stuff the postings and chat room etc.. Then when I come back and try logging in the website login page shows my name and says I am already logged in. However my name does not appear on the main page as an online user and of course I can't do anything. Then what happens typically after a week or two it seems everything resets to allow me fully in like I am now but if the pattern holds it will be a while before I can get back in to read your reply to this posting. Can you tell me what to do if this happens or perhaps somehow reset my profile so this stops happening. thanks

hi

during these days my programmer is working into our site to repair this problem.

I have done few mistakes and my programmer is repairing all,

first into a demo site,
when it's ready, we will put it live.

I will need your help when we finish, so I can understand if everything will work fine

NW

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back