PamelaTV- Tranny from Central-Eastern Europe needs help from Black master

P

PamelaTV

Hi everyone! I am a transvestite who strongly believes in Black supremacy and who tries to become feminine blonde bimbo who will serve Black men.
The problem is that I live in Croatia, where as in other countries of Central and Eastern Europe there are no black people.
I think that Black men should help us white sissy "girls" from Central and Eastern Europe to expand here the voice of Black supremacy and the future Black dominated world.

Because of that I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself to the Black master who would over the Internet and in other ways help me to become his Black owned white sissy bitch.

I humbly ask you to contact me.

BlackTop10ins said:
Let me know what I can do to make you a black cock whore.

So I guess my message to the Black men at first glance seem a bit strange, so I will try to explain.
I would like in this way to get in touch with Black master who likes "girls" like me. I woud liketo get better know with that Black men, to correspond, exchange pictures, etc. I think that modern technology provides ample opportunities and if there is a Black man who wants to help in this way to spread Black supremacy I'll be very grateful.
I would like that Black man help me to be more submissive and feminized, and most importantly to help me to accept even more and expand my knowledge of black supremacy. In turn I would be his white whore and did everything he wants.

Humbly yours! Pamela

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back