Other dads?

I have a feeling the anger is because no matter how hard they try they just can't keep their little white dicks from getting hard.
So true, I jerk off to the thought of my daughter getting fucked. When I'm with my girlfriend I imagine her getting fucked by real man because when I see my little dick in that round ass I start going soft.

So true, I jerk off to the thought of my daughter getting fucked. When I'm with my girlfriend I imagine her getting fucked by real man because when I see my little dick in that round ass I start going soft.
She would look good being bent over and fucked by a group of black men. Imagine hearing her moaning on their thick black cocks

By now your Samantha's ass and pussy should be well starched and filled with black cum. You're a lucky dad.
Yes, indeed a very lucky dad. I know she will be very well taken care of. It is wonderful that more and more white wives and daughters or being blacking and loving it. Husbands and fathers need to except this as the way of our future.

Do other dads out there fantasize about their daughters getting used by black cock? Almost daily i cum thinking about my daughter licking black asshole, sucking black cock, getting fucked in both her holes, and eating pussy for her black master. Anyone else?
i also think most of dad think the same but fear to confess. the best type cuckold family is when the family is owned by a strong, trustable, dominant black bull. so this black daddy dominate and control all family, wife and daughters bodies. in that way daughter can be owned by black daddy in safe, with parental support and the protective roof of family house.

Yes, indeed a very lucky dad. I know she will be very well taken care of. It is wonderful that more and more white wives and daughters or being blacking and loving it. Husbands and fathers need to except this as the way of our future.
Did she produce any mixed grandchildren for you, yet?

I love the xxx videos where several black men pour cum on a young white girl. It's very sexy and turns on. Or when a dad fucks his adopted daughters. How they give him a double blowjob and then he feeds them cum. I would look at this live.;)

Last edited:

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back