old, overweight ....black man do hot girls

They may be old, fat, and slower, BUT they are more experienced, knowledgble, (in how to master the whites, especially the white sluts across a whole age range), and quite simply BETTER than their slim young athletic bros.
Basically ALL blackmen are superior but some are more superior than othgers

It's weird, I know I wouldn't be fine with any other man, black or otherwise, having sex with my girlfriend, but I'll admit, I have had fantasies of her getting pounded by old fat black men. Maybe it's because my neighbor is an old fat black guy who stares at her constantly, but it really gets me going.

itainteasy said:
It's weird, I know I wouldn't be fine with any other man, black or otherwise, having sex with my girlfriend, but I'll admit, I have had fantasies of her getting pounded by old fat black men. Maybe it's because my neighbor is an old fat black guy who stares at her constantly, but it really gets me going.
maybe you should reconsider? how about having her outside in some sexy shorts so your Black neigbor can really see more? live out your desires

Jenny if you take a vacation to Lafayette Louisiana. I will arrange to have nothing but well hung blacks here waiting to stretch out your pussy and ass. Then when you are finished I will fuck your cum filled pussy, so I can feel how inadequite I am. Then in one minute when I'm finished. I will then eat the cum out of your pussy and ass.

One thing I've noticed,you look at the Black God in the pic below;

Link Removed to a whit

He oozes confidence,superiority & a air of dominance.He's well kept,groomed & obviously well hung..(drool)Now compare that to a white boy of the same size & age,he'd more than likely be ungroomed,smell quite rank & have a pee pee that you could liken to a fishing lure...

This is such an awesome thread! This sissy white boy will be putting on his favourite lingerie and wanking his little cock over them... and dreaming that he too was sucking a fat black mans dick...

FAT, BLACK, ASHY, SCARRED UP, DUSTY ASS black FOR WHITES ONLY!!!

Attachments

• 585c01ef.jpg
    585c01ef.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 698

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back