Off I go!

Today marks the second time that I am going to have sex with a black man. While it might be boring to some women on here, he is the same black man I had sex with six years ago! We met through church and have stayed in touch all these years. :)

So my husband is out of state with some friends and I am about to get dressed and drive a few hours to meet up with my friend. Wish me luck! This board is constantly on my mind and I felt like I have to tell people because I am so excited I could barely sleep!

Everyone have a wonderful day!

We're very happy for you Marie. Perhaps it's time for you to consider fulfilling your black urges more regularly.

badmarie59 said:
It was one of the best days I can remember recently! I'm still kind of sore!

Thank you guys :-*

You can thank us by giving us a blow-by-blow(!) description of what went on.

Is he the only black member of your church that you have been with?

Zagg said:
We're very happy for you Marie. Perhaps it's time for you to consider fulfilling your black urges more regularly.

He gave me contact information for a friend of his, so I think that will be happening sometime soon! ;D

nigluvr said:
You can thank us by giving us a blow-by-blow(!) description of what went on.

Is he the only black member of your church that you have been with?

So far he is only the second black I have ever been with and the only one I have had sex with. We have been together twice, each time was beyond anything I could imagine!

I am writing about both my first experience with him and my latest one this weekend right now. I think they will both end up in the "Writing" section if anyone is interested. :-*

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back