New York City- Gangbang parties

Wildbunnii

Hi, I'm a 19 year old latina nympho who likes to get gangfucked. Trying to set up some parties in the NYC area, let me know if you are interested, I want to arrange for tickets.

Sorry about the delay, had some personal stuff going on. A friend of mine, a milf is coming into town, want to set up a two girl gangbang. My bf will handle renting the hotel room, etc, but we want to get at least 4 or 5 niggers. Everyone has to pitch in to make this happen, but we are completely real. Let's do this, seriously, Brooklyn, most likely Williamsburg.

Hi, I'm a 19 year old latina nympho who likes to get gangfucked. Trying to set up some parties in the NYC area, let me know if you are interested, I want to arrange for tickets.
Let me know ill fly in to begin the banging

Attachments

• received_623647098357778~2.png
    received_623647098357778~2.png
    1,011.1 KB · Views: 6
Sorry about the delay, had some personal stuff going on. A friend of mine, a milf is coming into town, want to set up a two girl gangbang. My bf will handle renting the hotel room, etc, but we want to get at least 4 or 5 niggers. Everyone has to pitch in to make this happen, but we are completely real. Let's do this, seriously, Brooklyn, most likely Williamsburg.
Im down to help

Attachments

• received_623647098357778~2.png
    received_623647098357778~2.png
    1,011.1 KB · Views: 2

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back