New white female from montreal 4 chat

J

JenniferMILF

Hi, my name is jennifer and I am new on here. I have been recently trying to join many places in the hope of finding friend online who share the same passion as I do for interracial. I am looking to chat and talk with people who have similar interest to mine. Just look on my profile to know more! If you are interest just contact me, otherwise just take care and have fun :D!

Oh yeah baby too sexy, canadian love bunny you are too sexy I got you baby, get at me love

Saw a handful of her pictures on another interracial site.... and if she's for real, she is a GODDESS. I won't post her pictures here. I'll let her post her own.

Hi, I just wanted to unbury my post as I am still looking for various people to chat with! Basicly I just wish to talk with anyone about experience and though on the whole interracial subject.

It has become a directing line in my life and I just cant live without it anymore! So if you ever wish to talk to me just IM me on yahoo :)!

Jennifer.rheaume@yahoo.ca

submission52 said:
Saw a handful of her pictures on another interracial site.... and if she's for real, she is a GODDESS. I won't post her pictures here. I'll let her post her own.

Can you tell us what site this was or post a link?
Better still, could you post her pics as Jennifer hasn't posted any further.

Muffinman said:
submission52 said:

Here's what I have of her. I decided to post them, since like so many other women on here she disappeared after posting a tantalizing introduction.
The site was iloveinterracial.com.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

submission52 said:
Muffinman said:
submission52 said:

Here's what I have of her. I decided to post them, since like so many other women on here she disappeared after posting a tantalizing introduction.
The site was iloveinterracial.com.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Fake profile or not this chick is hot. A body built for blacks without a shadow of a doubt.

Just found another two. I'm thinking JennyMILF is fake... since this girl's pictures are all over the internet.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back