New Laws?

You damn right its just.Im glad to see some peckerwoods with a little common sense.The rest of you motherfuckers gone see it.ITS NATURE.But its some niggers that aint gone like it.Shit.Im surprised aint no black weighed in.Them are the kind of motherfuckers that I don't fool with.They love the whiteman more than themselves.Im no whiteman's black that's for damn sho.

soulpole said:
You damn right its just.Im glad to see some peckerwoods with a little common sense.The rest of you motherfuckers gone see it.ITS NATURE.But its some ni**ers that aint gone like it.Shit.Im surprised aint no ni**er weighed in.Them are the kind of motherfuckers that I don't fool with.They love the whiteman more than themselves.Im no whiteman's ni**er that's for damn sho.

Sir,
it's a good observation ; Black Masters are not expressing Their wishes on this topic. :-X
At least it shows that some of us crackers are willing to serve in a fair society where Black Men are in rulership.
"It's nature" as You say Sir and it will show up at one moment. There are even some religious groups that are preaching it has to come according to prophecies.
i remember over 15 years ago, there was a popular story posted on many groups and websites depicting the recent past (slavery, Jim Crow) then Civil rights, then Black fashion then it was imagined some new laws controlling sex and births : step by step Black Men were taking control of white women at first, then the status of white men was gradually reduced to minor underpaid jobs, whites become the vast majority in jail and are rented to Black employers, having white domestics is fashionable among Black families, several white males are sissified until a Black president made slavery the normal status for any white man.
Maybe some will recall this political fiction story.
Fiction or possible future ? ;D

white devotee

soulpole said:
You damn right its just.Im glad to see some peckerwoods with a little common sense.The rest of you motherfuckers gone see it.ITS NATURE.But its some ni**ers that aint gone like it.Shit.Im surprised aint no ni**er weighed in.Them are the kind of motherfuckers that I don't fool with.They love the whiteman more than themselves.Im no whiteman's ni**er that's for damn sho.

Sir,

the Light is getting clearer Sir every day, the Black Light on us.
the destiny of the white woman is serving and pleasing theSuperior N***er Master and the whiteman to be the caven***er of the Black Man.

white devotee supporting the New Laws

white devotee

I almost forgot.UNCLES TOMS gotta be dealt with too.They are just as bad as the cracker.

I think it would be nice if white bois were required to pass several years of Home Economics in high school. White bois should not be able to graduate unless they could demonstrate sufficient skill at cooking, cleaning and sewing.

A final class on etiquette should be required for everyone as well, with white bois learning how to be properly respectful and obedient, while white girls/black men are taught how to act on the opposite side of the situation.

Interesting concept mercurial... I think a girls gym class would be fitting as well... a place where they can play jacks, brush one another's hair, hoola-hoops, and such. If white boys are poised to become the new women in our culture, all aspects of femininity should be considered.

femmeworshipper said:
If your wife fucks black men, it should not be legal grounds for divorce, as she's only doing what is natural and necessary for her own sexual needs. If you cheat, that is grounds, but sex with black men should be considered normal and completely natural, and not grounds or basis for legal action.

I agree with this as long as we're talking about the white husband filing.

The white wife should be able to use it as proof of why she isn't interested anymore. ;)

femmeworshipper said:
For the most part I find this thread, well frankly kind of insane, but I did think of one I would wholeheartedly agree with:

If your wife fucks black men, it should not be legal grounds for divorce, as she's only doing what is natural and necessary for her own sexual needs. If you cheat, that is grounds, but sex with black men should be considered normal and completely natural, and not grounds or basis for legal action.

Amen! Very progressive thinking! As white women, some of us will have to sacrifice by breeding with white men, so recognizing that sex with black men is only natural and isn't grounds for divorce is only fair!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back