Needs a lesson!

Do you think he shall be taught a lesson, if yes by who, me or black Master?

• Yes he needs it

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • No he don't

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • By me with a strap-on!

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • By Master

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • By Master and friends

Votes: 34 66.7%
  • By Masters dog

Votes: 10 19.6%

• Total voters

anna_nurse_dk

Do you think my husband need to learn a lesson to be even more submissive ::)

Suggestions are welcome :)

He claims he is not bi

Attachments

• need a lesson 01.jpg
    need a lesson 01.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 543
anna_nurse_dk said:
simmor said:
I think you two should give his hole a work out with strap on and cock.

Seems to me that the majority in here think he need much more than just one real cock :eek:

It looks that way, I was all for some strap on action but it looks like the public want your man to be mercilessly group fucked by hard black cock. Either way I'm sure it will teach him a lesson he won't soon forget.

It looks like you are using a white dildo on him.

You do intend to niggerize him with a big black dildo, right?

anna_nurse_dk said:
simmor said:
anna_nurse_dk said:
simmor said:

Seems to me that the majority in here think he need much more than just one real cock :eek:

It looks that way, I was all for some strap on action but it looks like the public want your man to be mercilessly group fucked by hard black cock. Either way I'm sure it will teach him a lesson he won't soon forget.

Yes but maybe he needs some training first, that I could do with a strap-on. But when polling reach 100 votes I'll end it and have a talk with our new Master and see if he think it's OK to get Jorgen ready for them all ;D

Good. Ram that asshole good with your rubber cock.

anna_nurse_dk said:
simmor said:
anna_nurse_dk said:
simmor said:
anna_nurse_dk said:
simmor said:

Yes but maybe he needs some training first, that I could do with a strap-on. But when polling reach 100 votes I'll end it and have a talk with our new Master and see if he think it's OK to get Jorgen ready for them all ;D

Good. Ram that asshole good with your rubber cock.

Yes simmor, I think I'll do just that, I don't like him posting about being lucky about our Master has dissapeared...... ;D

He needs to be punished and I think a big black dildo will do just fine. Just because your master is gone doesn't mean you cant stretch that hole good with your big black cock. Teach that cocky husband of yours who's boss!

Hi Jorgen!,

Havent seen any posts from you (or your lovely wife) for some time.. what has been going on.. have you and Anna thought of and executed any new adventures.. :)

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back