Need help/input..

iluvbbc

So im currently working on a sissy/tranny bbc trainer video and I have all of the clips already chosen and the concept of the video is a transformation of a male to a female and the video transitions to some heavy bbc pounding all throughout the video i have messages bascially brianwashing you and getting you into the mood to dress like a girl and take black dick..however, i need some help on more phrases. what makes you guys wanna cross dress and take black dick?

cant wait to see your video!! would love to see comments about having a tiny limp while penis, being small and limp means you need to get fucked like a girl.

i think using the words pussy and faggot and sissy...and calling our penises clits...referring to our inferior bodies as womanly and the way white men are in general...were jus little bitches compared to how black men act and take control of whatever situation they are in...erven before i started being a bitch for black men i always felt shy and like a girl around black men and always made me wonder how i could be a man when there are men like this who are so manly and dom...i knew i didnt compare

hmm..i got some good ideas, thanks guys. i already started referring to the ass as a pussy, things like that..definitely good input..more is welcome :D

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back