my Wife Candid Pics - comments?

sabrina_sissy_gurl

ALL comments welcome. i am white sissy and havent fucked my wife in well over 9-10 years.
a few candid pics of her i took when she was unaware.

Attachments

• IMAG1743.jpg
    IMAG1743.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 85
  • IMAG1769.jpg
    IMAG1769.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 60
  • IMAG1770.jpg
    IMAG1770.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 52
Is she looking for black cock too? If its been that many years since you've fucked her, how has she been getting her jollies?

blkdragon said:
Is she looking for black cock too? If its been that many years since you've fucked her, how has she been getting her jollies?
imnot sure if she is actively looking for Black cock but it wouldnt surprise me. i do not know how she has been "getting her jollies" but ive been told she HAS to BE fucking someone...its way too long to go without sex. im not sure but men who i chat with say she IS getting cocks.

sdmwc4blk said:
Does your wife support you being a sissy white boy? Is she getting Black Cock?
mywife doesnt "fully" know al that i do or me being a sissy boi. she does know a few things but not to any great detail. she has had affairs in the past many times, not sur eif any men where Black tho.

mywife doesnt "fully" know al that i do or me being a sissy boi. she does know a few things but not to any great detail. she has had affairs in the past many times, not sur eif any men where Black tho.[/quote]

How come you haven't found a means of getting her toward being seduced?

Master SHANGO said:
mywife doesnt "fully" know al that i do or me being a sissy boi. she does know a few things but not to any great detail. she has had affairs in the past many times, not sur eif any men where Black tho.

How come you haven't found a means of getting her toward being seduced?
[/quote]

thats a goo dquestion i suppose. sex isnt a topic we ever really talked about...back "then" or now. not sure how to approach the topic either. i know i am weak and she does "run" things. if i just brought up the sex topic im sure she would woner "why now after all these years"?

>>> "...but ive been told she HAS to BE fucking someone"

She looks cute. After 9 or 10 YEARS with no sex, it has never come up over dinner? Do you live together?

Why don't you just come out to her and offer to go out cruising with looking for big dick? Take her to your local (or nearby town) to get some high volume gloryhole action?

The two of you could hatch up ni**erHunts to satisfy your (and her) needs.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back