My wife and her farmers

Daddykins

Just a note. This is a fantasy that I've had for a while now.

We lived in the country. The only house near us was lived in by two black brothers, Bob and Sam. Bob was older by a year. They wore bib overalla and did a little farming. We lived next door. We were introduced to them by them coming over and asking my wife if she wanted some produce. She did and they said for her to come over and they would give her what she wanted. Little did I know that they meant some else.
She went over and in a while came back with some produce and her clothes a litle messed up. She fixed dinner and after a while we went to bed. A little after 3:00 AM I felt her get up and leave the bed room. When she didn't come right back, I got up and started to look for her. I noticed that she had gone outside and was walking over to the brothers house in her night gown.
I waited a few minutes and followed her. I saw that she when she got to the house was admitted. I got to the house in time to see her allow the older brother Bob reach through the neck of the night goewn her ample tits and squezze them. I saw her gasping and moaning as her roughly handled her breasts. Bob then f...d her against the wall and removed her night gown. There she was standing with all her body to have them see. They both were next to her and started to carress her body and she was enjoying it. Bob pushed her down to her knees and opened his bib overalls. His cock was now in front of her and was huge. She whimpered as Bob started to slap his cock on her face. He ran his cock over her lips and then he told her to lick his cock. She opened her mouth to lick the huge cock and he stuck it into her mouth. She didn't complain about it.

End part #1.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back