My wife and her Farmers #2

Daddykins

Bob eased his cock into my wife's open mouth and pushed a little at a time. Each time he did, she would open her mouth to receive his cock. As he did he would hold the back of her head and force his cock further down her throat. Soon I saw that she was taking his cock down her throat to his balls. She had a look that was a cross between shock and joy as he fucked her mouth. When he took out his cock from my wife's mouth cum drooled in a steady stream. She took her hands and smeared the cum over her hard nipples. Bob took her by the tit and guided her into the living room to the couch where Sam was standing next to. I had to move around the outside until I could see them.
Bob slapped her ass and made her lean over the couches arm and Sam moved to her head and whipped his cock on her face. Bob was forcing her to spread her legs and bend lower. She was now sucking on Sam's cock and he was forcing his cock into and down her throat. Bob waited until She had Sam's cock entirely in her throat when he mounted her. I could see her legs shudder as Bob plowed his cock into my wife's cunt. She grunted and grabbed hold of the couch. From the sizes of the cocks I thought that Bob's was around 17 inches long and Sam's was 15 inches. Bob was thrusting hard into her cunt as was Sam. She was getting louder with her cry and sounds. Soon she was sounding like an animal being bred. I could tell that she had came when I heard Bob saying to her that they were going to breed her several times a day from now on. That if I had anything to say about it, then that was too bad on me.

End part #2.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back