My new Black mailman

whiteslut4black

A few weeks ago a new Black mailman was placed on the route delivering mail to my house. Damn! This guy is dark muscular and built.

I go out to take the mail from him before he puts it in the box. From the first day he started flirting with me and smiling and wishing me a nice day. I can tell by the outline of his dick in his pants he must be huge. He gives me that "youre gonna suck my big black dick white boi" look. Each time he deliveres I talk to him a little bit longer and longer.

I suggested that maybe he should come back after his route so we can hang out and have a few drinks. He gave me a big smile and said oh yeah that would be NICE.

I'm sure when he takes me up on his offer I'll be sucking him off on a regular. Can't wait!

They can sense that we are submissive to them. I kind of had the same situation at a car rental place once. There was a big, black guy that waited on me and the first thing I noticed about him was how prominent his package was, and he knew I was checking him out.

chuckles43 said:
They can sense that we are submissive to them. I kind of had the same situation at a car rental place once. There was a big, black guy that waited on me and the first thing I noticed about him was how prominent his package was, and he knew I was checking him out.

Did you get to suck him off?

When he drove me back to my place, I invited him inside for something to drink. We had barely got inside my place, when he pushed me down on my knees and told me to suck him. And to make it quick as he had to get back to work. I unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock and went to work on him. A few minutes later, I had a nice load in my stomach and he was out the door and I never saw him again.

chuckles43 said:
When he drove me back to my place, I invited him inside for something to drink. We had barely got inside my place, when he pushed me down on my knees and told me to suck him. And to make it quick as he had to get back to work. I unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock and went to work on him. A few minutes later, I had a nice load in my stomach and he was out the door and I never saw him again.

How huge was he?

thats hot. lookin to find some black dick in the dc area to suck on the regular.

have never had a blk. mailman..but after my time with the superior man( in my time in county) ,i have met a blk. UPS man ,who delivers

whiteslut4black said:
A few weeks ago a new Black mailman was placed on the route delivering mail to my house. Damn! This guy is dark muscular and built.

I go out to take the mail from him before he puts it in the box. From the first day he started flirting with me and smiling and wishing me a nice day. I can tell by the outline of his dick in his pants he must be huge. He gives me that "youre gonna suck my big black dick white boi" look. Each time he deliveres I talk to him a little bit longer and longer.

I suggested that maybe he should come back after his route so we can hang out and have a few drinks. He gave me a big smile and said oh yeah that would be NICE.

I'm sure when he takes me up on his offer I'll be sucking him off on a regular. Can't wait!

Thursday the Black mailman came back after his route to hang out with me. As promised I invited him in for drinks so he could relax.
We started talking about all sorts of things when the topic turned towards sex. He said the holidays always make him horny. As I glanced down I could see a bulge in his pants and said....I see what you mean. I

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back