• à cause de leur autorité naturelle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • parce qu'ils sont plus virils

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • à cause de leur puissance sexuelle

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Hello !

I create captions with words in french and in english, to have more and more whites submitted to BLACK Men, in France and everywhere else.

If I love to have BLACK lovers, it doesn't matter that whites accept BLACK power with sex or without sex.
White people have to show respect, to obey and to serve to BLACK Men in every way.

White women must become hot females for BLACK Men.

White men must become stupid cuckold, or to become submissive servants for BLACK Men (without sex), or to become submissive sluts for BLACK Men... The choice belongs to BLACK Men.

I am a french man, former straight man but now totally passive and really submissive to BLACK Men (and to Arab Men). In the past, I was owned by African and straight dominant men (sometimes without any sex, as a servant, sometimes as a submissive white bitch, sometimes as a servant with sex too).

In France, I created my own blog to encourage more and more BLACK Men (and Arab Men) to rule whites and other people, to humiliate whites, to fuck them if They need some females, to take more and more power in France. My hope is that France could become a great example of BLACK power for other european countries.

Respect to all BLACK men (and to Arab men), from a submissive french fan, paul

Attachments

• bbcg Black Masta.jpg
    bbcg Black Masta.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 139
  • bbc french sub women comics.jpg
    bbc french sub women comics.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 151
  • bbcg old french man 01.jpg
    bbcg old french man 01.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 117
sub-frenchboy said:

Hello !

I create captions with words in french and in english, to have more and more whites submitted to BLACK Men, in France and everywhere else.

If I love to have BLACK lovers, it doesn't matter that whites accept BLACK power with sex or without sex.
White people have to show respect, to obey and to serve to BLACK Men in every way.

White women must become hot females for BLACK Men.

White men must become stupid cuckold, or to become submissive servants for BLACK Men (without sex), or to become submissive sluts for BLACK Men... The choice belongs to BLACK Men.

I am a french man, former straight man but now totally passive and really submissive to BLACK Men (and to Arab Men). In the past, I was owned by African and straight dominant men (sometimes without any sex, as a servant, sometimes as a submissive white bitch, sometimes as a servant with sex too).

In France, I created my own blog to encourage more and more BLACK Men (and Arab Men) to rule whites and other people, to humiliate whites, to fuck them if They need some females, to take more and more power in France. My hope is that France could become a great example of BLACK power for other european countries.

Respect to all BLACK men (and to Arab men), from a submissive french fan, paul

je suis complètement d'accord avec toi !
i do agree with your aim which is fair and good.

What is your blog ?

white sub

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back