Mouthfull to Nworshipp..add yours

JUNGLE FEVER COCKSUCKER
(Warning: High fever can cause a runny nose and sniffles)

I had a cute little blonde white girl suck my thick black dick last night, and she was some kinda crazy good! I knew she had "the jungle fever" bad when we got to the room and she just SCREAMED, "I GOT ME A BLACK MAN!!!" LOL :D! Only thing woulda been better is if she had done like the white girls here in this clip and said, "I'M FUCKIN' A black!": Link Removed. This white girl told me, "I'm not nervous to have sex with a black man!"

Pretty little white girl had my dick in her mouth "smokin' it" as she put it . . . just a smackin' her lips and shit and poppin' the motherfucker in and out of her little white mouth like a tasty chocolate tootsie pop! She got so excited her fucking nose started to run! LOLOLOL ;D!!! I'd never seen anything like that! Not ever! She finally became embarrassed and apologized because she had to stop to blow her nose! Hahaha :)! Then she started "smoking" me again, and I told her I would spurt black sperm all over her white lips, and this drove her crazy into saying, "Come on, come on, COME ON!!!" Hehehe 8)!

Also fucked her in various positions, including face down and HARD into the mattress :mad:! Then I turned her over and mounted her little white body missionary style and started to "slow bone" that white hootch while whispering sweet "racial nothings" into her ear . . . the kind of shit that made her start screaming and hollering and grunting like an animal! I told her I knew how much she liked having my black dick in her white pussy, and that white pussy felt good to my black dick. I said I didn't like black pussy and preferred white her over the black girls because blonde white pussy was better. Said I was gonna leave my black baby seeds in her white girl pussy hole. And check it out, check it out my niggas . . . I got all up in her earhole and said, "I LIKE TO FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!!" HAHAHA ;) :D ;D!!! Now that racial shit made her moan and grunt like a jungle fever afflicted wild animal! The species of which I did not know! The "white girl in interracial sexual heat" species??? NO lady-like, NO lady-like, NOOOOO lady-like . . . animalistic, interracial fucking and grunting!!! Hell, I ended up nuttin' twice my own damn self :p

This is what I like . . a jungle fever infected white girl who gets turned on sopping wet by even just the thought of fucking a black man . . . a nigger . . . and suckin' his spicey black dick so damn out of control good that it makes her nose run . . . now thaaaat's good race mixin' suckin' and fuckin' right there my friends . . . to all my special white girls here at NW . . . this is how to satisfy a black sexually. Lose all your inhibitions and give that black you're fuckin' all of you. Everything! Every last drop . . . smoke that black stogie and give a black everything you got . . . every last drop . . . even from your fuckin' nose!!!!

Attachments

• beltslapman_a7f25c.jpg
    beltslapman_a7f25c.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 97
  • damfine76_dd150f.jpg
    damfine76_dd150f.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 126
  • yukipac521_2286a6.jpg
    yukipac521_2286a6.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 119
long time without them see that

Attachments

• UPLOAD_A_(1).jpg
    UPLOAD_A_(1).jpg
    65 KB · Views: 115
  • normal_Upload0234_(2).jpg
    normal_Upload0234_(2).jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 86
  • normal_UPLOAD__(5).jpg
    normal_UPLOAD__(5).jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 105
White mouths are made for sucking black cocks.
Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed

There MOUTH is full

Attachments

• reflect_10dbb5d5-3d9c-4ac4-958d-caae81594bdf.jpeg
    reflect_10dbb5d5-3d9c-4ac4-958d-caae81594bdf.jpeg
    247.4 KB · Views: 65
  • reflect_8c362288-c8d9-4aa8-99bc-c15d06a91fee.jpeg
    reflect_8c362288-c8d9-4aa8-99bc-c15d06a91fee.jpeg
    77.3 KB · Views: 63